The SAV- Simultata Awasiya Vidyalaya of Bihar has started the class sixth admission process through the release of the notification. The application form link has been made active in the official portal of the Bihar board. The official portal link is www.secondary.biharboardonline.com As per the notification and the press release the application form has started on 22nd September. The last date for applying is 6th October 2021. The admissions have started for the academic year 2022-2023. Therefore, any students who are going to sixth class from fifth class can apply for the Class 6 BSEB Simultala Entrance Exam 2021.
You can apply online for the process. You can apply on the official website. The prelims will be happening on the 9th December 2021. The main entrance exam will be conducted on the 22nd of January 2022. Therefore, you can start your preparations for the process. Continue reading this article and you can understand the process of how to apply for the Class 6 BSEB Simultala Entrance Exam 2021.
BSEB Simultala Entrance Exam
This article explains the complete details about the Class 6 BSEB Simultala Entrance Exam 2021, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Simultala Entrance Exam of BSEB, Procedure to Fill in the Online Registration Form on the Official Portal.
Important Details about Simultala Entrance Exam
Let us see the important details about the Class VI BSEB Simultala Entrance Exam, as shown below.
- The exam is being administered by the Bihar Secondary Education Board, which is known as the BSEB.
- The preliminary examination will be held on the 9th of December in 2021.
- There will be the main entrance exam on January 22nd, 2021, and it will be held in English.
- The exam is being held to admit students to the sixth grade for the school year 2022-2023.
- Those belonging to the general category, backward class BC, and the economically disadvantaged groups must pay a charge of 200/- (two hundred rupees).
- The application cost for students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is fifty rupees (50/-) per student.
Please Visit Our Articles
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar SAV Admission
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the BSEB Bihar SAV Admission, as shown below.
- The students should be residents of Bihar to apply for the Simultala Entrance Exam.
- The student must pass the exam of 5th grade from any affiliated or authorized school or institution.
- The age of the student who is going to sit for admission must be within the age group of 10 to 12.
- First of all, the student must have to pass class 5 from an authorised school. Because NOC may be demanded.
How to Apply Online for Class 6 Simultala Entrance Examination
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Class VI Simultala Entrance Examination, as shown below.
- To apply for the Class 6 BSEB Simultala Entrance Exam 2021, you must first go to the official website of the board.
- You will be routed to the official portal or webpage, where you will be able to view the Bihar Secondary Board information.
- Then, look for the entrance exam 2022 section and select either View or Apply application form for the entrance exam 2022 from the drop-down menu.
- Now, the press release and notification will open, providing all of the information on the Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Entrance Test 2022 in one convenient location. You can find all of the directions for the exam on this page. You can also view the dates for the preliminary examination and the main examination, as well as some other information regarding the examination.
- After you’ve read through the information, continue to the bottom of the page.
- To view or apply for the position, go to the bottom of the page and click on View or Apply.
- Now, select the Create new user option from the drop-down menu.
- As a result of clicking on it, the official application form for the Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya SAV Entrance test by the BSEB 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, from the application form, select the district, select the block, fill in the candidates’ name, fill in the mothers’ and fathers’ names, gender, category, aadhaar number, whether the candidate is differently-abled or not, date of birth, email id, and mobile number, and submit the application form. If the student does not have the father’s email address and mobile phone number, provide the father’s information.
Simultala SAV Entrance Exam Online Registration Form
- Now, fill out the information about the school where the student intends to enroll in the sixth grade. Additionally, enter the address.
- Now, click on the “Register” button to complete the process.