Last Updated on July 7, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
Interested in Delhi ITI Admission? This article helps you to apply online. Go through the content to understand the user registration process & the login to Fill in the ITI Delhi application form 2022. Let’s understand every minute detail thoroughly.
The admissions process for the Delhi ITI has begun in the first week of July 2022, according to the Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT, Delhi. For those who are interested, the authorities have made the Delhi ITI Admission Application Form 2022 available online at itidelhi.admissions.nic.in. Candidates can submit an online application for admission to a variety of trades at the Delhi ITI.
Spend some time reading this post to get more about the Delhi ITI Registration form 2022.
The Delhi ITI Registration form 2022 must be submitted in order for applicants to be considered for admission to a variety of engineering and non-engineering programmes. Candidates will be chosen for admission into various Engineering and Non-Engineering diploma training in different ITIs under NCVT/ SCVT in Delhi based on applications and merit. These courses might last anywhere between two and four semesters. The officials will award admission to Delhi ITI courses based on the merit list.
Career chances are now promising upon completion of an ITI programme under the direction of NCVT/ SCVT in the Delhi Government.
ITI Delhi Admission 2022
Admissions for session 2022 are open now. Interested and eligible applicants must fill in the online application form. The first step towards the application is getting registered. Once you are registered, you can login and continue the form filling from the dashboard.
Important documents for ITI admission Delhi
Applicants will need to provide certain papers to complete the ITI registration form, and those same documents must be submitted throughout the application form filling process, thus it is imperative that everyone retain the following documents on hand: –
- Marksheet of the candidates, either from eighth or tenth grade depending on the course requirement
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Information
- Caste certification for the applicant (if required)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Candidate’s signature
- Additional pertinent papers.
In order for your papers to be uploaded, you must ensure that their size is the same as what is required.
Delhi ITI Online Registration – Sign up Now
Here are the complete steps mentioned for candidates who are looking to seek ITI admission Delhi. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Head on to the official ITI Delhi admissions portal on itidelhi.admissions.nic.in.
- Scroll down and find the registration option below the top menu.
- Next on the sign in page, the user will need to register for a new profile on the portal. Scroll down and find the registration option.
- On the next page, fill in all the details as mentioned in the registration form.
- Next, create a strong password for your profile, solve the captcha and click on “Submit”.
- Next, verify the profile with an OTP verification. You can either choose mobile number or email ID to verify. Click on Send OTP.
- Now on the dashboard, click on the “Fill Application form” found on the left hand menu.
Delhi ITI Admission 2022 – Online Application Form
- Fill in the details as mentioned in the ITI registration form Delhi. After entering all the details, click on “Save and Next”.
- On the next page, fill in the academic details as mentioned. After filling the details, click on “Save and Next”.
- On the next page, fill in all the contact details for the candidate. After entering all the details, click on “Save and next”.
- Next, upload all the documents as requested like the marksheets, photograph etc.
- On the next page, you will have the chance to preview the ITI registration form Delhi and remove any mistakes if done. Click on save and final submit to pay the registration fees.
- Now, choose any online payment method and pay for the application fees.
- You should now receive the confirmation for the successful submission of ITI registration form Delhi.
DO READ : AIIMS Delhi Online Appointment
ITI Admission Delhi Selection Process
Let’s now move on to the selection procedure for Delhi ITI 2022 admission. As was said earlier in this article, a merit list will be used to choose candidates for admittance to the Delhi ITI. This merit list will be created and posted on the website of the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT Delhi.
Two merit lists of the candidates will be made public by the authorities. The initial merit list will be provisional, and only after that will the final merit list be made public. The names and roll numbers of those applicants who will unquestionably be admitted to ITI Delhi courses will be listed on this final merit list.