Rajasthan Government College Admission 2021, Apply Online, Registration Form @dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in
It is the season of college admissions. It is common to have various doubts regarding how to join Rajasthan Government Colleges, how to get admission in colleges. Many colleges have specific dates before which you have to register, and you have to follow a certain process for applying. In Rajasthan, you can get Rajasthan govt college admission. It is suggested to do this whole process of about government college Rajasthan admission 2021 beforehand. In this article, read and find out Rajasthan govt college admission application. There is a special website called dceapp. Read about how to dceapp Rajasthan online apply.
Rajasthan Govt College Admission
This article explains the complete details about the Rajasthan Government College Admission 2021, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the College Admissions on the Higher and Technical Education Rajasthan State.
Please Visit Our Article :
Eligibility Criteria For Government College Application Form 2021
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should get eligible for the Govt College Admissions in the Rajasthan State, as shown below.
Eligibility For Under Graduate Courses
- For B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) / B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) Courses, the students must pass class 12th examination with aggregate 45% marks from a recognized board.
- For B.A. (Hons.) courses, the students must pass Class 12th with 48% marks.
- For B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) courses, the candidates must pass class 12th with aggregate 50% marks.
Eligibility For Post Graduate Courses
- For M.A. / M.COM courses, the students must pass the UG Course with 48% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- For M.Sc course, the candidates must pass B.SC Degree with 55% aggregate marks.
Documents Required for Govt College Admission
Find out the list of documents required for the admissions into government colleges in Rajasthan State.
- Aadhar Card
- 10th, 12th Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate/ Caster Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photo & Signature
- Income Certificate
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Govt College Admission, Registration Form
- Visit the official website for applying for admission into Rajasthan Government College in the 2021-2022 academic year. The official website is @dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will see the page on your screen with various options like a list of colleges, course wise colleges, the link for an application form, steps of form filling, etc.
- You will see a blinking red colour two lines written as click here for an Application form from the available options. Click on that.
- A new page will be opened where you will see many colleges, their address, contact numbers, etc.
- Enter the district from which you want to join the college from.
- After you enter the district, you will see that all the colleges available from that particular district are available here.
- Now select any one college near your home or in which you are planning to join and when you take your mouse cursor to the name of the college, click on it.
- A new page will be opened before you can log in if you have the necessary details. Otherwise, you can click on registration.
- This is a modern approach, and you have the option to register via aadhaar card, Bhamashah , Facebook or even google.
- It’s a simple process where you have to enter your preferred way of registration and follow the simple process.
- As many people use Facebook, we choose the Facebook option here.
- Enter your Facebook id and your password in the boxes as shown on the screen below.
- Once your registration is done, you will be asked to create your login details, create them, note them down for future reference, and do not forget them.
- Now, go back to the login page where you have selected the registration option to register. Enter your login details and click on login.
- A new dashboard opens up before you with various logos representing the respective departments.
- Click on the other apps option.
- From the available list of options, there is a particular logo with a tree-like appearance and the name dceapp. Select that.
- Now do the same process, which is clicking on the red line. Click here to apply.
- Enter your desired district name and then click on the college’s name that you wish to join in.
- Now the form gets opened. Enter your basic academic details, whether you are from which board.
- According to the option that you select, few options will appear below to fill in your details. Click on get details.
- If you do not belong to any of the given boards, then click on the other option.
- Now you will get an option to enter the details of various information such as name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, aadhaar card, and various other options as shown on the screen below. You have to answer is either yes or no.
- After that, enter your address details.
- In the claim to bonus marks, select the subject which you want as the bonus marks.
- In the next column, enter the details of the last qualifying examination, which is the 12th board for many people or the 10th board.
- You have to enter the other details, such as parents and guardian information, as shown on the screen below.
- The details of the subjects offered are displayed.
After that, you need to select the optional subject from the subjects that are
- Appeared before you.
- According to your course, the minimum number of subjects you have to select is written in red lines. After that, select the details and choose the priority of the colleges you are planning to join.
- After that, you are asked about the Gyansudha program preferred competitive exam. Choose all the necessary details and then give your bank details.
- Now upload the documents of applicant photo, signature, marksheet of last qualifying examination. After that, click on submit.
- Now complete the payment.
FAQS on Rajasthan Govt College Admission
What is the direct link to apply online for the Rajasthan Government College Admission for the year 2021-22?
The applicants should visit the official portal dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in and apply online for the Rajasthan Government College Admission 2021-22.
Can I download the list of colleges from the Higher and Technical Education Portal of the Rajasthan State?
The applicant students can find the list of colleges on the Higher and Technical Education Portal of the Rajasthan State.
Can I choose the college preference of my choice on the official portal of HTE Rajasthan?
Yes, the students can choose the colleges of their preference on the official portal of the Rajasthan Govt Colleges Admission.
Can I download the Common Application Form (CAF) online on the official portal of HTE Rajasthan?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan HTE government college admissions online on the official portal.