RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 | Apply Online, Notification PDF, Registration @rte.orpgujarat.com
In a recent move, it has been announced that the state education department of Gujarat will soon start another round of admission under the Right to Education Act for 18,294 seats that are left unfilled in the first round. According to the official sources of information, the second round of admissions very soon online. The admissions will be held for 10,7675 seats for Class 1 (English Medium), 5528 seats for Gujarati Medium, and 1792 for Hindi Medium.
RTE Gujarat Admission
This article explains the complete details of the RTE Gujarat Admission, Online Procedure to Apply for the RTE School Admissions in Gujarat State, Official PDF Notification Online, and the Registration Procedure of the RTE Gujarat Admission.
Highlights of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
Let us see the features and highlights of the Gujarat State Admission under the Right To Education Act 2021-22.
- We are all aware that private schools should admit as many as 25% of the seats to poor and underprivileged students.
- It has been announced that the state education department will soon start the second round of admissions under RTE Gujarat Admission.
- It is a great opportunity for the candidates who could not get seats in the first round.
- The second round of admissions will start very soon on the official portal of RTE Gujarat Portal.
How to Apply Online for RTE Gujarat Admission
The online application process for the second round will start very soon online at the RTE Gujarat Portal. Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Gujarat Admission under the Right to Education Act.
- Visit the Official Portal of RTE Gujarat.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Apply Online option on the menu bar.
- It then redirects the applicants to the following page below.
- Click on the RTE 2 as we are applying for RTE Round 2 Admission.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth of the Applicant.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It then takes the students/parents to the below registration form.
RTE Gujarat School Admissions Online Registration Form
- Enter/Select the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Aadhar ID, Date of Birth, and Gender.
- Under the Mother Information, Enter/Select the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Aadhar ID, Mother PAN NO., Mother Education, and Mother Occupation.
- Under the Father Information, Enter/Select the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Aadhar ID, Father PAN NO., Father Education, and Father Occupation.
- Under tthe Guardian Information, Enter/Select the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Aadhar ID, Guardian PAN NO., Guardian Education, and Guardian Occupation.
- Select the Bank Details option for Child, Parent/Guardian, or both.
- Under the Child Bank Information, Enter the Child A/C No, Child Bank IFSC Code, Child Bank Name, and Child Account Holder Name.
- Under the Contact Information, Enter the Mobile Number, Confirm Mobile Number, and Email.
- Click on the Next Step.
- In the Next Step, Enter the details of Income Information, Admission Details, and select the Category of Application.
- Also, Enter the Address Information, and click on the Next Step button.
- It then displays the alert that the application details were saved successfully.
- Click on the Next Step button.
- Upload the Photo of the Applicant, Income Certificate, Date of Birth, Ration Card.
- It then displays the preview of the application and click on the Confirm Application Button.
- It then successfully completes the application process the round 2 of the RTE Admission Gujarat.
RTE Gujarat Admission Official Notification PDF
Let us look at the Official Notification of the RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22, as shown below.
All the interested applicants should visit the Official Portal and apply for the RTE School Admission in the Gujarat state.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 FAQs
What is the tentative date of the start of the online admissions on the RTE Gujarat Official Website?
In this instance, the online application process will start very soon on the official portal.
What is RTE ACT concerning the RTE Gujarat Admission Article?
RTE Act is the Right to Education Act through which the private schools should admit 25% of the students into the schools.
Can I download the district-wise helpline numbers on the official website of RTE Gujarat?
Yes, the applicants can download the district-wise helpline numbers on the official portal of RTE Gujarat.
What eligibility criteria should an applicant fulfil to get eligible for the RTE Gujarat private school admissions?
The age criteria of the children is they should born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015.