The Director of Higher Education, Odisha State, has announced that it will start the SAMS Odisha Plus 2 Admission. The students can get admissions into +2 junior colleges, self-financing colleges, vocational and Sanskrit colleges through this admission process. The students can fill the Common Application Form (CAF) on the SAMS Odisha Portal for applying for +2 admissions for the academic year 2021-22.
SAMS Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the SAMS Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021, AHSE (Higher Secondary) Online Admission Form, Date, and PDF Notification on the Official Portal.
|Latest Updates as on 16th September 2021|
✅ Odisha Plus II Admission Process has started as SOPs are released by the directorate of higher secondary education
✅ SAMS odisha class 12 admission notification can be released anytime from now.
✅ Admissions will be entertained via online mode only
✅ All Covid related norms will be followed during the admission process
✅ The Odisha government recently began the process of increasing the number of seats in Plus 2 colleges in order to ensure that students who have passed the Class 10 examinations do not face any seat shortages.
Documents Required for Odisha Plus 2 AHSE Admission
Find out the list of documents required to apply for the Odisha +2 Admissions.
- Passport Size Photograph
- SSC Board Certificate
- School Relieving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
Odisha +2 Admission 2021 Important Dates
Let us see the important dates of the Odisha State Plus 2 Admissions.
|Online Application Process Starts On||August 2021|
|Online Application Process Last Date||August 2021|
|Announcement of 1st Round Selection Merit List||September 2021|
|Admission of the applicants selected in 1st Round||September 2021|
|Announcement of the 2nd selection||September 2021|
|Admission for applicants selected in 2nd Round||September 2021|
|Selection List||September 2021|
|Admission for the Spot selection list||September 2021|
Odisha AHSE (higher Secondary) Online Application Form 2021, How to Apply
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the SAMS AHSE Online Admission Form 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of SAMS Odisha.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page.
- Click on the Higher Secondary School (+2), as shown below.
- It then takes the online applicants to the following page below.
- Click on the Apply Online Button on the next page.
- Click on the Radio Button: SAMS User.
- Enter the SAMS Code, Password, and Captcha Code.
- However, in this instance, the online registration process is not yet started.
- We will keep you updated once there is an announcement regarding the online admission form.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on the admission processes, latest government schemes, recruitment notifications, etc.
Odisha +2 Admission Official PDF Notification
Let us find the details of the official notification advertisement pdf of the Odisha Plus Two Admissions.
- The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of SAMS Odisha and find out the Official Notification of Odisha +2 admission.
The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply for the Odisha AHSE Higher Secondary Online Admission Form 2021.
SAMS Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021 FAQs
What is the full form of the SAMS concerning the following Odisha +2 Admission article?
The full form of the SAMS is Student Academic Management Systems (SAMS), concerning the following article.
What is the Official Date of starting the online admission process for SAMS Odisha Plus 2 Admission 2021?
According to the latest information sources, the online admission process will begin shortly on the samodisha.gov.in portal.
What is the application fee to apply online for the Odisha +2 Admission 2021?
The General Candidates should pay rupees 200, SC/ST Candidates should pay rupees 100, and there is no application fee for disability candidates and transgender people.
Where do the applicants can start applying for the Odisha Plus 2 Admissions in the state?
The applicants should start applying for the Odisha +2 admissions on the samsodisha.gov.in portal.