The SAMS, also called Student Admission Management System, initiated the online admissions. The students can apply for admissions into +3 or Under Graduate Degree courses through this online admission portal. The Common Application Forms have already been made available online on the Official Portal of SAMS Odisha. The admission process of the SAMS Odisha includes Round 1, Round 2, and Spot Admissions. However, the online applicants should apply for the Admissions on or before 4 September 2021.
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission
This article explains complete details of the Student Admission Management Systems, Important Dates of the SAMS Plus 3 Admissions, Online Procedure to Apply for the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission, Procedure to fill the Registration Form online on the official portal of SAMS Odisha.
Important Dates of SAMS Odisha Degree (+3) Admission
Let us see the important dates of the SAMS Odisha State UG Admissions for the year 2021.
|Application Start Date||20th August 2021|
|Application Process Ends on||04th September 2021|
|Publication of First Selection Merit List||09th September 2021|
|Publication of Second Selection Merit List||21st September 2021|
|Final Data Updation of Admitted Students||22nd to 27th September 2021|
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria for an applicant eligible for Plus 3 Admissions in the Odisha State.
- The applicant candidates should pass the Higher Secondary / +2 or equivalent of the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE).
- The admission into various colleges, streams, and honours will be made based on the student’s merit.
- The admission board will take the marks secured by the student in plus 2, weightage, and reservation into consideration in the admission process.
Documents Required for Odisha +3 Admission
Find out the list of the documents required for plus 3 or degree admissions in the listed colleges of Odisha State.
- Original High School Certificate (HSC/CBSE/CISCE/any other board)
- Original Higher Secondary (+2) Mark Sheets-cum-Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Original Ex-Serviceman Certificate (ESM)
- Original Service Defence Personnel Certificate (SDP)
- Original Children of Martyrs Certificate (CoM)
- Original NCC/NSS Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Other Certificates (if required)
How to Apply for Odisha Plus 3 Admission Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Odisha State Plus 3 Online Admission 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of SAMS Odisha.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Degree (+3) link on the same page.
- Click on the New Student Register button on the newly opened page.
- It then opens up the below New User Registration page, as shown below.
- Enter the Name of the Student, Mobile Number, and Email.
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Online Registration Form
- Click on the Generate OTP button.
- It then generates the OTP to the Registered Mobile Number and Email ID of the Applicant.
- Enter the Code, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Go back to the previous page and click on the Existing Student Login.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the Login page below.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Password, and Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- It then redirects the students to the below application form.
- Read all the instructions and click on the close button.
- Enter/Select the Name of the Examination Council, Year of Passing, Examination Type, Roll Number, Applicant Name, Gender, Blood Group, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Religion, Date of Birth, Nationality, Mother Tongue, Aadhar Number, and Guardian Mobile Number.
- Answer the Question: Child without biological or Adoptive Parents.
- Please check whether the marks displayed on the monitor are correct (Select Yes/No Option for this).
- Enter the Name of the School, Location of the School, District, Year of Joining, and Year of Leaving under the Educational Institute Record section.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter/Select the Permanent Address details such as State, District, House No. Details, Pin Code, Whatsapp Mobile Number, and Email.
- Enter/Select the Father’s Occupation, Mother’s Occupation, and Annual Income of Parents.
- Under the Bank Information, Enter Account Number, Confirm Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Details, and Branch Details.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter the Reservation Details, Weightage Details, and click on the Next Button.
- Choose and Select the options for the preferred colleges, as shown below.
- Click on the Apply button after entering the 3rd option.
- Please select the payment gateway and start the online application payment process.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Click on the I Accept Terms and Conditions Checkbox.
- Click on the Online Payment button, as shown below.
- After that, the students can complete the Debit Card / Credit Card, Internet Banking, and SBI Branch Payment details.
- Click on the Pay Now button and complete the payment process.
The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply for the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2021.
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission FAQs
What is the full form of SAMS concerning the following article?
The full form of SAMS is Student Admission Management Systems concerning the following article.
Who can apply for the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admissions 2021?
The students who have completed their class 12 or equivalent education can apply for the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission.
Where do the applicants can start applying for the SAMS Odisha UG Admissions into Degree Colleges?
The students can visit the official portal samodisha.gov.in to apply for the SAMS Plus 3 Admissions.
What is the last date to apply for Odisha Degree (+3) Admission 2021?
The applicants should apply for the Odisha Degree (+3) admission on or before 4 September 2021.