Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
netbanking hdfc bank registration: Find out the entire process of new user registration, sign up, activation link & login process. The signup process for a new netbanking account is very simple.
HDFC Bank is an old and famous bank and it is a great pleasure for selecting this bank. Now let us see the process of registration of the new users, sign up, and the activation process. The HDFC Bank offers a digital net banking facility to its customers in which all the necessary details of the customer can be accessed from your doorstep without having to go to the bank and stand in long lines. You will have access to a large variety of features. It is very easy and also fast to use.
HDFC Net Banking Registration
The Savings Account of the HDFC Bank has made it very simple for its users to access the facility and use it accordingly to know the transactions, balance, and all other details. The customers have the option to register for the same online, via ATM, via Phone App, or download the form to register for Net Banking.
Requirements for activating HDFC net banking
- HDFC Welcome Kit or Debit Card
- Account Number
- Customer ID
- Register mobile number should be ready for OTP purposed
HDFC Bank net Banking Apply Online & Activate
The customers with an existing account in the HDFC Bank will be able to use the facility of Net Banking. You need to have a valid working mobile number. Follow the below steps to activate and enjoy the services of the Net Banking.
- Open HDFC Net Banking page netbanking.hdfcbank.com
- You will find the option of registration. Click on “Register Now”
- Upon clicking that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your Customer ID and click on Go.
- Enter the customer ID your received in your welcome kit
- Next, you will be asked to confirm that the mobile number you have given is yours by entering the OTP(One Time Password)
- Now, upon confirmation fill in your debit card details carefully.
- In the next page, you can set up you IPIN. Do not share this password with anyone. Write it down somewhere so that you don’t forget it.
- From the next time, you can use these details for logging in easily directly to access net banking
Special Note : If you registered using the IPIN given in the Welcome kit, on your first login, you will be asked to change the password.
- After the first login, you will be asked to change your password.
- Set up a strong password for security
- After changing the password, you may login and start accessing the net banking.
HDFC Bank Net Banking Login @netbanking.hdfcbank.com
To login to your net banking account follow these steps:
- Visit the HDFC Net banking login page netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Enter your customer ID or user ID that you set up during the sign up process
- Then enter your password
- Now, you will be logged in.
SPECIAL NOTE : If you received Welcome letter from HDFC, you can register and activate your ID using the IPIN given in the letter without providing debit card information.
HDFC Bank Netbanking Registration/Activation on Mobile App
The above steps explained the new user sign up process on the official website. Let’s now understand how to do it on mobile app:
- On your Android or iOS mobile download & install the HDFC app
- During the first time opening of the app, you will be asked to give some permissions to the app
- If you have received the IPIN along with the welcome kit, you can simply enter the customer ID and ipin as password to get logged in.
- You will be asked to change your password in this case
- However, if you don’t have IPIN with you but you do know you customer ID, you can still sign up and activate hdfc net banking for your account. To do so, open up the app and click on “Forgot password”
- Now, enter your customer ID and click on continue
- Now, select the verification method of your choice, and proceed with the process
- Then, enter the OTP received and proceed with the recovery process and click on “continue”
- After entering correct OTP, click on continue and set new password and click on “continue”
- After successful password setting up, you will see confirmation on the screen
- Now, you can login with this new password and start using net banking
- WB Caste Certificate Apply Online
- Manak Online Registration
- GMCH Sector 32 Hospital online appointment
- JK Domicile Certificate Apply
Features of HDFC Net Banking
- There are many special features provided by HDFC Bank which helps in easy connecting to the savings account and use the features efficiently. Without having to go to the ATM, you can view your balance statement with a click by logging into your net banking portal of your savings account.
- You can even download all your account statements for the past 5 years in various formats just with the click of a button
- You can create a fixed or a recurring deposit account within the bank in addition to your savings account by logging in to the net banking portal.
- You can transfer money to HDFC or non HDFC accounts either by using NEFT OR RTGS for HDFC and third party transfer for non HDFC accounts and there will not be any hassle in sending the money or technical breakdowns in the website and your money is safe with the HDFC Bank with the tight security that they follow.
- You can link the various bills and pay for them easily all at one place in the app such as the electricity bills, gas bills, water bills, landline bills, etc including all the usual house bills that we get at home.
- You can check your credit card details and also check if there is any due which needs to be paid and also check your credit score which plays an important role in you getting loans.
- You can connect your DTH bill connection and pay through quick recharge.
- The net banking facility also allows you to invest in the Mutual fund schemes in which you are interested.
- You can but airplane tickets or train tickets easily with the help of HDFC Bank with the net banking feature which is indeed very useful and efficient instead of standing in long lines for tickets at the physical counters.
- When making online purchases to the merchants and the vendors using HDFC cards you get gift cards, which will help you get extra offers and discounts.
- You can make tax related transactions like seeing your Tax due, Tax Credit Statement and you can also pay your tax using the HDFC Net Banking facility.
- You can update you PAN Card details if any using the net banking facility.
Transfer funds on HDFC Banking Portal
HDFC Bank customers will be able to transfer money to their self accounts as well as make third-party transfers for the non HDFC accounts on the net banking portal. Third-party transfers can be completed once the HDFC Bank customer completes the login procedure to the internet banking portal and selects the Funds Transfer option. After that there are varied features from which we can select to send the money.
1.Immediate Payment Service (IMPS): As the name suggests, this services is for sending the money immediately. This service can be availed on bank holidays as well. Money can be transferred to the HDFC or other accounts as well.
2.Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS): For using this facility, the other account must be added as beneficiary first. This settles the amount to be paid within the RBI followed time. The money that can be transferred ranges from 2 lakh to 10 lakh.
3.National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT): This service is especially for sending money to the non HDFC accounts . The amount that can be transferred ranges from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh. But , to start with,the account to which the amount will have to be transferred to must be added as a beneficiary.