Customers of SBI (State Bank of India) can now apply (request) for a new ATM Debit card via the SBI YONO application, which is accessible on Android and iOS platforms. The ability to apply for a new debit card is also available through Internet banking. SBI YONO (You Only Need One) is a new banking app that SBI introduced in recent years. On this app, you may manage your bank account, apply for a new savings account, and manage all of your services.
To apply for an SBI Debit card via Yono App and Internet Banking, this article will offer you the full step to step guide.
How to Apply for SBI debit card via the YONO application:
The YONO app is available on Google play store and iOS platforms both. The user can download the app from either platform as per the availability. Once the app is downloaded to the phone you can follow these steps for the SBI new debit card application;
- Open the YONO app in your mobile phone.
- Login into the SBI YONO app via entering the user id and password or through MPIN (set beforehand).
- The following screen will be displayed.
- Tap on the rollout menu (three lines) visible on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Service Request option in the roll out menu for sbi new debit card application.
- Select, ATM/Debit card option.
- As the next step, enter Internent profile password.
- Once you enter the SBI Net banking password, it will open various card related options.
- Select, Request New/Replacement icon to apply for new Debit card or request to replace the old one via same option.
- It will direct the user to the new page, tap on Select Account for which the you want to apply the ATM card.
- Enter the name you want to be printed on the debit card.
- Select the type of card from classic/global/contact less category.
- Finally, enter the address you want the card to be dispatched at.
- After checking the term and condition box, enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number and click on submit.
- It will signify the completion of your request for the SBI card with the application number displayed on your screen.
Process for SBI Net banking debit card application:
To apply for the debit card via Net banking, the user must be registered for the SBI online banking. The new users can create the Net banking username and password via New user registration on the SBI banking official website.
- Visit the official website of SBI banking.
- Tap on Login under Personal banking.
- Enter the username, password and captcha code as shown in the image.
- Click on login button.
- At the next page, enter the OTP sent on the registered mobile number/
- A menu will appear in the navigation bar.
- Select the e-Services option.
- Then select “ATM card Services” from the drop-down menu. Go to the left side of the page, right below the ‘My Accounts’ option.
- It will take you to a new page displaying five services on the screen.
- Tap on Request ATM/Debit card.
- On the following screen, you must select one of the two methods mentioned for validation. ‘Using OTP‘ or ‘Using Profile Password‘ are the options.
- Select either options, enter the OTP sent on your mobile number or the internet banking password.
- A new window will appear. Choose the account for which the ATM card will be issued. When you have many accounts under one customer ID, this is relevant. Go to the next step by selecting ‘account.’
- In the next empty field, right adjacent to the words ‘Name on the card,’ put the name you want printed on your SBI ATM card.
- Now pick the type of card necessary from the available options in the next drop down button.’ MasterCard Gold Chip, MasterCard PayPass, MasterCard Platinum Chip, Visa State Bank Global, Visa Platinum Debit, Visa Gold Chip Card, and Visa PayPass are among the available alternatives. Check the ‘Terms and Conditions’ section before pressing the ‘Submit‘ button.
- To finish the procedure, double-check the data and confirm your postal communication address before clicking the ‘Submit‘ link.
- You have applied for the ATM card successfully.
- You will receive your debit card at your registered address within 7-8 working days.
Here are the important links:
|Official website SBI||https://www.onlinesbi.com/|
|New user registration||https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/newuserreg.htm|