The Directorate of Treasury Accounts and Pensions is one of the departments regulated by the Government of Chhattisgarh. It provides different services to the citizens and the government employees. However, the government has initiated CG e Kosh online portal to avail themselves of different services online. Through this online initiative, the citizens can utilize different services like e-Challan, e-Payroll, Pension, and Other Services.
CG e Kosh Online
This article explains the online procedure for Employee Login, Online Registration Procedure for the employees, List of Services under the Chhattisgarh e Kosh Portal of the Directorate of Treasury Accounts, and Pensions of the Chhattisgarh State Government.
List of CG e Kosh Online Services
Employees of Chhattishgarh State can avail themselves of different services on the portal. Let us look at the list of services on the official portal of CG e Kosh online.
- Karmik Sampada (e-Karamchari)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS)
- Employee Corner
- Ministers Payroll
- Fund Drawal System
- Vendor Payment System
- Treasury Login
- Online GPF Final
- BCO Reconciliation
CG e Kosh Online Login Procedure
Let us see the online procedure to get logged into the Chhattisgarh e Kosh Portal.
- Please visit the Official Portal of eKosh Online.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- The users can observe the Login Page on the right-hand side of the applicant.
- Enter the User ID, Password, and the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
- On the dashboard, the employees can avail themselves of various services like Employee Details, Reports, Pay, Salary Slip, Schedule, etc.
CG eKosh Employee Registration Online
Let us see the register online for the employees of Chhattisgarh State on the official website of CG e-Kosh.
- The applicants should visit the Official Portal of the CG eKosh to avail themselves of the different services using their User ID and Password.
- However, there is no separate registration process or online registration form for the CG eKosh Employee Login.
- Thus, the employees should note that they may get the login credentials from the concerned department to get logged into the portal.
- We will keep you updated if we have any further details regarding the registration procedure online.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates about the different welfare schemes, government services, admission processes, etc.
The interested employees can visit the Official Portal of CG e Kosh and utilize the various online services of the Chhattisgarh Government.
CG e Kosh Online FAQs
Who is regulating the CG e Kosh Online Services launched by the Chhattisgarh State Government?
The directorate of Treasury Accounts and Pensions regulates the CG e Kosh Online Services of Chhattisgarh State Government.
What are the list of services the employees can avail themselves of online on the CG e-Kosh Portal?
The employees of Chhattisgarh can avail themselves of different online services like e-Payroll, Salary Slips,e-Challan, e-Refund, etc., on the CG e-Kosh Portal.
Is there any online registration process available for the employee registration on the e-Kosh Official Website?
No, there is no information about the employee registration on the official website of e-Kosh.
What are the details required to get logged into the official website of eKosh?
The employees should provide their User ID and Password on the official website for Login.