The Uttar Pradesh State Government, under the directive of CM Shri Yogi Adithyanath, is set to launch the UP Electricity Bill Settlement Scheme. The main objective of this One Time Settlement (OTS) scheme is to waive the citizens and farmers of the Uttar Pradesh State. Moreover, the scheme is likely to help the rural and urban citizens with less than 5 KVA Load. The scheme has been very recently announced and shall start by September month.
UP Electricity Bill Settlement Scheme
UP Bijli bill maafi yojana or electricity bill settlement scheme is a great opportunity for retail users. Know all about the scheme right here.
This article explains the complete details about the UP Electricity Bill Settlement Scheme 2021, Highlights and Features of the One Time Settlement Scheme, Procedure to Apply Online for the Bijili Maafi Yojana online on the official portal.
Highlights of UP Electricity Bill Settlement Scheme
Let us see the features and highlights of the newly launched scheme UP Bijili Maafi Scheme of the Yogi Adithyanath Government.
- The UP Power Corporation has drafted this scheme which is likely to start at the end of September.
- As much as 100% of the waiver will be given to the beneficiaries.
- The proposed scheme shall cover farmers who have tubewells with a 5 KVA load category.
- The applicants may start applying for the scheme at the nearest CSC centers in your villages.
- As per the announcement, the consumers should be given a waiver on late fee surcharges to help people who faced a financial crisis during the Covid pandemic.
- The major highlight of the scheme is that the scheme is open for 15 days. The respective applicants should register themselves online by paying up to Rs 2000 to qualify for the scheme.
- However, the consumers using 1-2 KVA will have to pay Rs 1000, and those using 5 KVA should pay Rs 2000.
- A grace period of 6 months will be given to the defaulters who avail themselves of the one-time settlement scheme.
How to Apply Online for UP Bijili Bill Mafia Yojana
Let us look at the online procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Bijili Maafi Yojana proposed by UP Power Corporation Ltd.
- The scheme has been proposed and will be launching very soon by the UP State Government.
- At this moment, there is no news regarding the online application procedure regarding the one-time settlement scheme.
- However, there are some guidelines regarding the UP Bijili Maafi Yojana.
- The SDOs & Executive Engineers would be directed to hold the camps for registrations, especially in rural areas and villages.
- The registrations may commence at the Common Service Centres (CSCs).
- Consumers should use this scheme before the six months of the commencement of the scheme.
- We will keep you updated if there is any update from the Uttar Pradesh State Government regarding the implementation of the scheme.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on the Government Schemes, Admissions,Scholarships etc.
The interested and eligible applicants should visit the official portal of UP Power Corporation and get more information about the UP Electricity Bill Settlement Scheme.
UP Electricity Bill Settlement Scheme 2021 FAQs
How much discount can the beneficiaries avail of under the proposed UP Electricity Bill Settlement Scheme 2021?
The beneficiaries can avail themselves of up to 100% of waiver under the Electricity Waiver Scheme UP.
What is the official date of the launch of the UP Electricity Bill Settlement Scheme 2021?
The scheme is supposed to launch officially from the end of this September month.
Where do the applicants can apply for the UP Electricity One Time Settlement Scheme online?
The applicants may have to apply for the UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme at the nearest CSCs.
What is the toll-free number that an applicant candidate should dial in case of any queries regarding the UP Bijili Maafi Scheme?
The interested and eligible candidates can dial the toll-free number 1912 for queries regarding the UP Bijili Scheme 2021.