After initiating several schemes, the Gujarat Council of Elementary Education has launched SSA (Sarva Siksha Abhiyan) Gujarat Online Hajari. The main objective of the digital platform is to help the teachers to mark student attendance online on the portal. Moreover, the portal also ensures transparency in the education system and strengthens the students’ education in Gujarat. The portal also provides different online services like School Monitoring App, Students Attendance, Teachers Report, SSA Gujarat Teacher Profile, etc.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
This article explains the complete details about the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari, Complete Features of the Attendance Portal of Gujarat Council of Elementary Education, Direct Link for Marking Attendance on the Official Portal.
Features of Gujarat SSA Online Attendance Portal
Let us see the features and benefits of the Gujarat SSA Online Attendance Portal, as shown below.
- The digital initiation enhances the quality of education in Gujarat State.
- It ensures transparency in the education system in the state.
- Moreover, it also helps the teachers to access this online portal.
- It enables the teachers to mark the students’ attendance online.
- Besides, it helps poor children to access quality education.
- The students can also access the study material online on the portal.
- In addition, circulars related to any exam schedule, instructions, leave, holidays, and syllabus have also been made available on this portal.
- This portal helps both the teachers and students in various ways.
Gujarat SSA Online Attendance Marking Link
As discussed, the teachers can mark the students’ attendance online using the Gujarat Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Online Hajari. Let us look at the online procedure to view and mark the attendance of the students on the official portal.
- Please Go and Visit the Official Portal of Gujarat SSA.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page below.
- Click on the Online Attendance System option on the same page.
- It then redirects the students to the following page below.
ssagujarat.org Portal Login
- Enter the User Name and Password.
- Also, Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login button.
- It then takes the online users to the dashboard below.
- Click on the Student’s Attendance on the dashboard.
- Enter the Class and Section on the newly opened page.
- Now, Click on the Search button.
- It then displays the list of the students with their Name & Aadhar ID.
- Using this, the teacher can mark the attendance online and update it on the portal.
List of Other Services Available on Gujarat SSA Portal
Let us see the list of other online services on the SSA Gujarat Portal, as shown below.
- School Monitoring App
- Home learning
- Teacher Attendance
- Attendance Of Students
- Student Report
- Time to Mark Attendance
- GIS Mapping
- SSA Gujarat online mark entry
- Teachers Report
- E-Class ( On Vande Gujarat Channel )
- SSA Gujarat teacher profile
- Transport Facility
- Periodical Assessment test
- Online Circular
- SSA Gujarat scholarship
- Teacher Training
- SSA Gujarat child tracking system
- Unit Test Mark Entry
- Migration Monitoring System
All the interested teachers and students can visit the Official Portal SSA Gujarat and avail themselves of different services online.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari FAQs
What is the official portal of the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari portal launched but the Gujarat State Government?
The official portal of the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal is ssagujarat.org, launched by the Gujarat State Government.
Do the students have an opportunity to download the study material online on the SSA Gujarat Portal?
Yes, the students can download and read the study material available online on the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Gujarat Portal.
What is the helpline number that the students/teachers can use in case of any doubts and clarifications?
The students/teachers can contact the toll-free number 18002331026 in case of any doubts and clarifications.
Can the attendance form also be filled with the help of the app?
Yes, online users can fill the attendance form with the help of the SSA Mobile App.