Jammu & Kashmir Bank, also called the JK Bank, is one of the pioneered banks in India. It is nationalised Bank headquartered in Srinagar in Jammu & Kashmir. The JK Bank has its zonal offices in J&K, Delhi, Mumbai, and Ladakh. Moreover, the JK Bank is providing different services like Mobile Banking for the accountholders. The customers can avail of other services like Personal Banking, Bill Payments, Cheque Books etc by getting logged into the official portal.
JK Bank Mobile Banking
This article explains the online procedure to register online for Jammu and Kashmir Bank Mobile Banking, Customers Services Offered by J&K Bank, Online Registration Form, JK Bank Mobile Banking App, and the Registration Procedure on the Official Portal of the JK Bank.
Customer Services Offered by J&K Bank
Let us see the customer services offered by the Jammu and Kashmir Bank to its account holders.
- Online registration using a Debit card
- Fund transfer within Bank to other Accounts
- Mobile to Mobile Funds Transfer
- Interbank Fund Transfer using NEFT and RTGS.
- Funds Transfer using IMPS
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement
- Cheque Status
- Cheque Stop
- Debit Card Hotlist
- Credit Card Enquiry/ Bill payment/Statement
- Block Credit Card
- Term Deposit Opening/ Closing
- JKPDD Bill Payment
- Personalised Dashboard
- Upload Profile Picture
- Upload Wallpaper
- Reset MPIN online using Debit Card
- Reset Application Password online
- Branch Locator Service
- ATM Locator Service
- Products and Offers
JK Bank Mobile Banking Online Registration
Let us look at the online registration process to get registered on the JK Mpay Mobile App to avail of JK Bank Mobile Banking Services.
- Download the JK Mpay Mobile Application from App Store of Play Store.
- Open the downloaded JK Mpay App on your mobile.
- After opening the Mobile App, it displays the home page.
- Enter the Debit Card Number, Debit Card ATM PIN, and Debit Card Expiry Date.
- It then sends an One Time Password (OTP) to the Registered Mobile Number with the Bank.
- Copy the OTP and Enter it in the respective field.
- After entering the OTP, it successfully registers the online users to Mobile Banking Services of JK Mobile Banking.
- Moreover, the applicants will also receive the default MPIN number to their mobiles through SMS.
- Please remember that the app has no users id, it works on Login Password and MPIN, which are 4 digits.
- Start getting logged into the mobile app and enjoy the services of the JK Bank Mpay.
Download J&K Bank mPay Mobile App
Let us find out the procedure to download the J&K Bank mPay Mobile App on your android mobile phones.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- It then takes you to the welcome page of the Play Store.
- Enter the J&K Bank mPay Mobile App in the search box.
- It then displays all the search results relevant to the J&K Bank Mobile App.
- Select the relevant app from the search results.
- Click on install under the mobile app.
- It then installs and downloads the J&K Bank mPay Mobile App on your mobile.
- Open the downloaded app from your mobile and enjoy the services of the JK Mobile Banking Services.
The customers and account holders can visit the Official Portal and avail of the JK Bank Online Services.
JK Bank Mobile Banking FAQs
What is the official portal of the Jammu and Kashmir Bank for the account holders?
The account holders should visit the official portal of the JK Bank jkbank.com online for its services.
Where can the customers of the JK Bank find the JK Mobile Banking App online?
The J&K Bank Customers can find the JK Mobile Banking App on the Google Play Store and iOS to download on their mobiles.
What are the other online services the account holders can avail themselves of on the official portal of JK Bank?
The JK Bank Customers can avail of various services like Net Baking, Pay Bills Online, Funds Transfer, Cheque Book, and other services on the JK Bank Portal.
Can I avail of the Internet or Personal Banking Services online on the JK Bank Official Portal?
Yes, the customers can enjoy the Internet or Personal Banking Services online on the JK Bank Official Portal.