The Jammu and Kashmir Government has launched the Service Plus Online platform in a row of digital initiatives. The main objective of the Service Online Portal of J&K is to make the common person access to the different services of government. Besides, it enables efficiency, transparency, and reliability in government services. For this, the citizens should visit the official portal to avail themselves of different services of Jammu and Kashmir Online.
Service Online Jammu
Service online or service plus the facility is live now. Citizens of Jammu & Kashmir are now available to all citizens of Jammu & Kashmir.
This article explains the complete details of the Service Online Jammu, Online Registration Procedure, Procedure to log in online, List of Services, Procedure to Apply Online for J&K Services on the official portal.
Here is the list of all available services currently :
|Application for Provisional Registration of Dairy Farm/Gaushala||Application for Issuance of OBC/RBA/ALC Certificate by Tehsildar|
|Application for Road Cutting Permission for Municipal Councils/Municipal Committees Only||Application for Municipal Limits Residence Proof Certificate|
|Application for Issuance of Legal Heir Certificate by Tehsildar||Application for Issuance of Marriage Certificate by Registrar of Marriages|
|Application for Issuance of Character Certificate||Application for Permission of Trade Fair/Mela/Exhibition for Municipal Corporations Only|
|Application for No Objection Certificate for Commercial Establishments for Municipal Councils/Municipal Committees Only||Application for Issuance of SC/ST Certificate by Tehsildar|
|Application for Grant of License for Pet Shop/Pet Trade/Bird Trade/Pet Clinic|
Application for Sewerage Connection for Municipal Corporation Only
|Application for No Objection Certificate for Commercial Establishments for Municipal Corporation Only||Application for Issuance Street Vending / Rehri License|
|Application for Issuance of Dependent Certificate||Application for Issuance of Income and Assets Certificate for Economically Weaker Section|
|Application for Permission of Trade Fair/Mela/Exhibition for Municipal Council/Municipal Committee Only||Application for Road Cutting Permission for Municipal Corporation Only|
|ISSUANCE OF COVID19 CORONA CURFEW MOVEMENT ePASS – JK||Application for Sewerage Connection for Municipal Council/Municipal Committee Only|
|ISSUANCE OF COVID19 CORONA CURFEW MOVEMENT ePASS-Inter Province and Inter-State Only||Application for Mobile Tower Installation Permission|
|Application for Registration of Pet Dog||Application for Issuance of Income Certificate by Tehsildar|
New User Registration on Service Online Jammu Portal
Let us see the online procedure to register as a new user online on the Jammu Service Plus Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Service Plus Jammu.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Register button available at the top of the page.
- Enter the Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password, and Select the State.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It then successfully registers your account on the J&K Service Online portal.
J&K Service Plus Portal serviceonline.gov.in Login Procedure
Let us see the online procedure to get logged into the official portal of the Jammu Service Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Service Plus Jammu.
- It lands the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Login button available at the top of the page.
- It then opens the new login page.
- Enter the Email ID and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Login button.
How to Apply Online for J&K Service Online Services
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply online for the online services of Jammu and Kashmir, as shown below.
- Visit the official portal and logged into the J&K Service portal.
- It then redirects the online users to the user dashboard below.
- Click on the Apply for Services, and then it expands into View All Available Services link.
- Click on the View All Available Services option.
- It then displays the list of available services on the new web page.
- Here we have selected the first scheme: Provisional Registration of Dairy Farm / Gaushalla.
- It then takes the online users to the Application Form below.
- Select the Type of Urban Local Body, and Enter the Name of Applicant, Applicant’s Photograph, Father Name, and Address of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email.
- Select the Category, and Enter the Name of Dairy Form, Address of Dairy Form, Landmark, No. of Sheds, Size of Sheds, Land Availability & Title.
- Select the Unit Area Owned, Ventilation Arrangements, Lighting Arrangements, Heating / Cooling Arrangements, Arrangements of Feed & Fodder Storage, Cleanliness/Arrangements for Removal Animal Excreta, Arrangement for Disposal of Dead Animals, and Provision for Medical and Veterinary Treatment.
- Select the Vermi Compost Unit, Biogas Plant, and Infrastructure for treatment and disposal of solid waste and water waste as advised by the PCB.
- Also, Select the Registration of dairy animals under INAPH, Whether NOC from Pollution Control Board Obtained, Whether NOC from FSSAI Obtained, Whether NOC from Neighbors Obtained, Health Certificate issued by the concerned VAS, Status of Applicant.
- Select Whether the Unit is managed by and whether the unit pay Sanitation Charges.
- Select Whether Animals are Vaccinated, Type of Animal, Breed, Species, and Number and Enter the Total Number of Animals.
- Click on the I Agree checkbox on the declaration checkbox.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Submit button.
- It then completes the application process of the concerned scheme.
The interested applicants should visit the Official Portal of Service Online Jammu and apply for the different government schemes online.