The Jammu & Kashmir government has started an e-services portal to offer various services to its citizens. In order to take advantage of the facility, citizen registration is mandatory. Once you are registered, you can log in and apply for any service from the list of available services. This article explains the process of J&K citizen registration on the official portal. Eligible people are advised to follow the given steps to get started.
Citizen Registration form
Like other states, J&K has recently started online services. In order to take advantage of those, citizen registration is mandatory. This is a one-time registration process. This process is mandatory and you can’t directly take advantage of any scheme in Jammu & Kashmir without registering.
The registration method is convenient for both government and citizens. That’s why every citizen of the state must use this facility to get registered.
j&k e-services portal, new registration
Only a few details are asked for registration form filling. The process itself takes less than a few minutes. Let’s get started.
- First of all, visit jkeservices portal
- To start the new user registration process, scroll down a little and click on “Citizen registration”
- This opens up a new page and an instructions file also opens with it. You are advised to read the file, to understand the process more clearly.
- Once you have read the contents of the file, simply close it and proceed towards the registration. The registration form looks like this:
- Now, you need to fill in each and every field step by step and correctly
- After entering all details clearly, hit the preview button. Preview page displays all information entered by you. If all looks good, hit the “submit” button
- If all goes well, you should see a confirmation on the next screen. This confirmation page has key details like your citizen ID, username, password, etc.
- Note down these important details for future references.
That’s it you have successfully registered as a citizen on the official J&K portal.
jkeservices Citizen Login, Sign in to your J&K online services account
- Now, you may log in with the password that was automatically generated on the success page
- Visit the Login page
- Enter your username, password and select role as a citizen.
- Then enter the captcha code and hit the “Submit” button to login
- In the next screen, you will be asked to set a new password. Set a convenient password and proceed.
- Once you set up the new password correctly, hit the submit button. You will be then informed about the change
- You will be then taken to the dashboard, which looks like this:
Jammu & Kashmir State e-Services List
- In order to view the complete list of available services in the state, click on “E-Services”.
- The list of departments will appear, choose any department to find the related services
We have prepared, department wise list of services for you below:
- Application for License of Pesticides
- Application for License of Fertilizers
- Application for Reeler/ Post cocoon schemes
Social Welfare Department
- Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Scheme
- National Family Benefit Scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Integrated Social Security Scheme
- Pension for Victims of Militancy
- Scholarship to the Orphans of Killed Militants
- AASRA Scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Pahari speaking Students
- Ladli Beti Scheme
Public Health Engineering Department
- Commercial Water Connection
- Application for Permission for Fishing in the fishing season
- Download permit card and license for Fishing
- Application for Age Certificate
- Application for Fitness Certificate/Medical Checkup
- Application for Physically challenged
- Application for nursery/orchards
Industries and commerce department
- Application for NOC for Government Employment
J&K State Board
Application for Online Registration Process of J&K State Board
- Application For Online Examination Form Of Class 10th Annual Regular
- Application for Online e-Eligibility/Migration(Inter School/University) Certificate of JK State Board
- Application for Re-evaluation/Xerox of Answer Books of JK State Board
- Download JKBOSE certificates/XeroxCopy/HallTicket of AnswerBooks of 10th and 12th
- Application for Duplicate eCertificates & Correction in Certificates
- Download bank chalan
- Application for Domicile Certificate
- Download Domicile Certificate
Finance/Mission youth department
- Application for MUMKIN Scheme
Finally, there is a payment service also that can be utilized for online payments.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|New User Registration||Register Here|
|User Login||Login Here|
|Instructions File||Download PDF|