Kaveri Online Karnataka | New Registration, Login, Apply Services List @kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in
The citizens of the Karnataka State are no longer to need to wait at the longer queues at the government offices for applying the government schemes. Yes, the state government has initiated Kaveri Online Karnataka Portal for the people in the state. The main objective of the scheme is to make all the essential services online such as Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates. It saves a lot of time and energy of the applicants visiting the government offices for different works. Moreover, the people can also avail themselves of the other services from the portal.
Kaveri Online Karnataka
This article explains the complete details about the Kaveri Online Karnataka, Online Procedure to Register for the Kaveri Online Services, Procedure to Login on the Portal, List of all the Services Online on the Karnataka Online Portal on the official website.
Apply Kaveri Karnataka Online Services List
All the applicants can apply for the different services on the Kaveri Karnataka Portal. Let us see the list of services available online on the Kaveri Karnataka Official Portal for both the guest and registered users, as shown below.
- Stamp Duty and Registration Fee Calculator
- Know Your Property Valuation
- Know Your Marriage Office
- Locate SRO’s
- Online EC
- Online CC
- Pre Registration Data Entry and Appointment Booking (PRDE)
Kaveri Online Services New User Registration
Let us look at the online procedure for New User Registration on the Kaveri Online Services portal, as shown below.
- The users should visit the Official Portal of Kaveri Online Services.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page below.
- Applicants should click on the Register as a New User Link on the following page.
- It then opens up the Registration Form, as shown below.
- Candidates should enter the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Select Gender, Select Country, Permanent Address, Select City, and Pin Code.
- Enter the PAN, UID, and Voter ID, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Select and answer the Security Question below.
- Enter the Captcha Code, Verify all the details, and click on the Register Button.
- It then generates an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- The online users should copy the OTP from their Mobile Phone, and should paste it in the respective field.
- Now, Click on the Register Button.
- The system then sends the Login credentials to your mobile number and mail id.
- Now, Please kindly enter the code sent to the registered mail id and enter it in the respective field to activate the Account.
- Applicants should go to the Home Page.
- Enter the Login Details such as Mail ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- It then again sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number to Login into the Services Dashboard.
- The applicants can enter the system-generated password and create a new password on their own on the newly opened page.
Kaveri Karnataka Portal Login Procedure Online
- The applicants can Login again with the new password into the user dashboard.
- It then takes the online applicants to the user dashboard, as shown below.
- The applicants select the scheme of their choice and apply for the services online.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply for the government services online.
Kaveri Online Karnataka FAQs
What is the Official Website of Karnataka Registration Department to apply for different services?
The candidates should visit the Official Portal kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in to apply for the different schemes under the Karnataka Registration Department.
What are the various services available online on the Karnataka Services Online on the official portal?
Candidates can avail themselves of the services like Stamp Duty & Registration Fee, Know Your Property Valuation, Know Your Marriage Office, and Locate SRO.
Can I do the Property Registration online on the official portal of the Karnataka Kaveri Services Online Portal?
Yes, the citizens can register their properties online on the Official Portal of Karnataka Kaveri Services online.
Can I apply for the Karnataka Government Services offline by visiting the local government office?
Yes, the applicants can apply for the government services offline by visiting the government offices manually.