The Government of Kerala established the KSRTC swift Ltd. Company. K Swift bus booking is available online through the KSRTC official website. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation has made Garuda AC and other deluxe bus bookings easy by opening the online eTicket booking service.
This article covers the general information for K swift bus booking services, KSRTC Swift bus routes, and the steps for KSRTC Swift bus booking online.
KSRTC Swift Bus Booking Service
Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) bus service inaugurated by the Kerala government covers the long route bus journeys. KSRTC offers a new service wherein travelers can book tickets for bus services online.
KSRTC’s online bus booking service is an excellent way to book bus tickets, especially when traveling to remote locations. The booking service includes Deluxe Air buses, Garuda AC buses, Gajaraj multi-axle Volvo AC buses, and other buses.
KSRTC Swift Route of Deluxe Air Buses
The list of the popular routes on which the KSRTC Swift buses run is:
- Ernakulam – Munnar
- Ernakulam – Kumily
- Kottayam – Bangalore
- Kollam – Madurai
- Trivandrum – Bangalore
- Trivandrum – Coimbatore
- Trivandrum – Palakkad
- Trivandrum – Kannur
- Trivandrum – Kanyakumari
- Trivandrum – Palani
The linked ticket is also available for KSRTC Swift buses. It is a single ticket for a journey with an origin, connecting place, and destination. A few of these link routes are:
- Chennai – Thrissur – Kannur
- Palakkad – Thrissur – Kollur
- Chennai – Kottayam – Trivandrum
- Trivandrum – Cherthala – Palani
- Trivandrum – Kollam – Madurai
- Ooty – Sulthan Bathery – Kozhikode
- Ooty – Sulthan Bathery – Trivandrum
- Kollur – Thrissur – Munnar
- Trivandrum – Palakkad – Chennai
- Trivandrum – Mysore – Bangalore
- Trivandrum – Kottarakkara – Bangalore
- Trivandrum – Thrissur – Bangalore
- Trivandrum – Kayamkulam – Bangalore
- Kasargode – Palakkad – Coimbatore
- Munnar – Kozhikode – Kasargode
- Trivandrum – Kottayam – Kannur
- Trivandrum – Kozhikode – Bangalore
- Trivandrum – Adoor – Bangalore
- Trivandrum – Thrissur – Nilambur
- Bangalore – Alappuzha – Trivandrum
- Bangalore – Attingal – Trivandrum, and many more.
KSRTC Swift Bus Booking Online
Travelers can now book tickets for the KSRTC Garuda AC bus online from the KSRTC swift website. Follow the below-mentioned steps for KSRTC Swift online booking:
- Go to the KSRTC swift official website (https://ksrtcswift.kerala.gov.in/).
- You can find the Kerala Swift bus booking option in the navigation bar on the home page. Click on the ‘Online Booking’ tab.
- You are redirected now to the Kerala state road transport corporation (KSRTC) website. Search for the buses running between the desired bus stations on your journey date. Enter all the details and click the ‘Search for Bus’ button. A special quota for ladies is also available.
- The list of all the available buses is on your screen. You can select the Swift Garuda AC bus or Swift Deluxe Air bus from the bus category drop-down menu. Other filters include bus type; and boarding and dropping points.
- Choose your bus for KSRTC Swift booking and click on the ‘Select Seats’ button below the bus fare.
- The alert pop-up window will appear on the screen. Read the message and proceed with the bus booking process.
- You will now see the single line under the details of the selected bus for entering the journey details. After choosing the boarding and dropping points, click on the ‘Show Layout’ button.
- The layout of the seats indicates the status of the bus seats. Select the bus seat as per your convenience and enter your details like mobile number, email Id, name, age, and gender. Check your details and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Your KSRTC bus ticket is on the screen displaying the personal, payment, and journey details.
- Now choose your payment gateway and click the ‘Make Payment’ option.
- Complete the payment process of the KSRTC Swift bus booking.
- You can now download your Swift bus ticket and enjoy the journey.
- IFFK Registration
- Sevana Civil Registration System Kerala
- Medisep Kerala
- AHIMS Kerala Registration
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
Helpline Number for Swift Deluxe Air Bus KSRTC
For any query related to KSRTC Swift bus services, you can contact on:
- Corporate Office
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact – 0471
- Passenger Helpdesk
Email Id – email@example.com
Contact – 0471 2463799, 0471 2471011 ext. 238, 290
- Customer Support
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact – 09447071021
Contact – 8129562972
For KSRTC online bus booking query, contact on:
- Toll-free number – 18005994011
- Contact – 0471 2463799, 09447071021
- Email Id – email@example.com
For payment-related queries, contact on:
- BillDesk Payment Gateway
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact – 0471 4018866 (9:30 AM – 6:30 PM)
- PhonePe Payment Gateway
Email Id – email@example.com
Contact – 0124 6789345
|KSRTC Swift Website||https://ksrtcswift.kerala.gov.in/|
|KSRTC Official Website||https://online.keralartc.com/oprs-web/|
|KSRTC Swift Bus Booking Cancelation||https://online.keralartc.com/oprs-web/guest/ticket/cancel.do|
|KSRTC Swift Helpline||https://ksrtcswift.kerala.gov.in/contact-us|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any mobile application available for KSRTC Swift bus booking?
Yes, you can find the KSRTC swift bus booking app in the Google play store by the name of KSRTC AWATAR New Mobile App.
Can we cancel the KSRTC Swift Deluxe or Garuda AC bus booking online?
The KSRTC Swift bus booking cancellation is possible online through the cancel tickets option available on the KSRTC official website.
KSRTC Swift online bus booking service accepts which payment methods?
KSRTC Swift bus booking service accepts payments through internet banking, debit and credit cards, and eWallets.