Bhoomi Karnataka Online Land Records, Citizen Registration, RTC, Maps, Mutation
Bhoomi Online is a portal that offers multiple online services to the citizens of the Karnataka state. This includes online land records checking, land map checking, RTC, Online Mutation service, and so on. If you are from Karnataka and want to verify or find land details online, Bhoomi Online Karnataka is the solution.
Bhoomi Online Karnataka
The Karnataka government developed the Bhoomi RTC internet platform in 2000 with the goal of digitizing property records and making it easier for landowners to find precise information. The Bhoomi RTC(pahani) portal provides access to records of rights, tenancy, and crop (RTC) information, as well as the ability to make modifications and check mutation status.
What is Bhoomi Online?
Bhoomi is a Karnataka State Government flagship project that began in 2000. (Source). It was created to digitize all of the state’s land records in order to prevent data corruption and manipulation. The Government of India and the Government of Karnataka are co-funding it. Land-related papers, such as the land Map (Bhu Naksha), Record of Rights, Tenancy, and Crop (RTC) information, or the Pahani, Mutation report, were digitized, and kiosk centers were established to make these records available to citizens and farmers. Land records in Karnataka can be checked online with this program.
Bhoomi Online Portal Karnataka RTC Pahani, Mutation, Map – Services List
Before we explain each and every service available on the Karnataka Bhoomi portal, let’s first know what services are available on the portal. These are :
- Record of Rights, Tenancy & Crops (RTC Information) Form 16 Checking
- Khata Register
- Online Mutation Register
- Mutation Status Checking
- Maps Checking (Bhu Naksha)
Mutation register Karnataka | Apply Online on Bhoomi Portal
Every time a piece of property changes hands, it must be recorded in government paperwork. The mutation is the term for the process of changing ownership from one person to another.
How to register for Mutation in Karnataka?
- To begin, go to the official website.
- On the home page, you’ll see a service choice; select it and then select Bhoomi Online Mutation Service.
- Now, input your registered mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Now type in your OTP and click Log in apply online for following type of mutations :
- Inheritance Khatha Change
- Land Conversion
- Land Acquisition
- Pledge & Release
- RTC Typological Correction
Once you are logged in, you can apply for any of the above mutation related services.
Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2021 Login Pahani
RTC is for Record of Rights, Tenancy, and Crops and is an acronym that stands for Record of Rights, Tenancy, and Crops. The RTC paperwork (Record of Rights, Tenancy, and Crops), also known as Pahani in Karnataka, is a crucial land record document given to the present proprietor.
Bhoomi RTC Information Pahani Check
- Login to the Karnataka Bhoomi portal, go to https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service84/ and select “Citizen Services.”
- From the pop-up menu, select ‘View RTC and MR.’
- You’ll be directed to a new page where you must fill in the names of the district, taluk, hobli, and village.
- Click the “Go” button after entering the current year’s survey number. After selecting the surnoc, hissa number, period, and year, click the obtain details button. You will be given information about the owner, such as the owner’s name, address, Khata number, and other pertinent information. By selecting the ‘prior year’ tab and then following the same steps, you can access details for a previous year
Bhoomi Online Citizen Registration for SMS Alert
Citizen Registration is the process of documenting the details of a document with an authorized or recognized officer (Registration officer) and keeping copies of the original document. You can register for citizenship, follow the below steps to register.
Citizen Registration steps for SMS notification
- Go to the official Bhoomi website.
- Then proceed to the citizen registration section.
- Then, carefully fill in all of the details.
Take a look:
Karnataka Revenue Map Reports -Bhoomi Village map with survey numbers PDF
If you just want to receive the specifics of your land that is located throughout the state of Karnataka, you may do it by following the easy steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the official website.
- Under the Bhoomi Services section, select the revenue maps icon.
- Choose one of the following options: District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Number of the survey.
- Select the search option from the drop-down menu.
- To view your land’s revenue map, click the ‘PDF’ icon in the column next to the list of settlements.
Download Bhoomi App – Check Karnataka Land Records on Phone
On the Google Playstore, there are a number of mobile apps that claim to provide land records information and a digital copy of the document. Users should be aware, however, that these apps are not linked with any government agency or organization. These smartphone apps were all developed by third-party developers and could be phishing scams. As a result, users should be cautious about sharing personal information on these networks.
The official bhoomi mobile app is developed by “Revenue Department, Government of Karnataka Communication”. So, before you download the app make sure, it’s the original online. You can download the app from HERE :
We have supplied you with information about Bhoomi Land Records in this article. If you wish to learn more about this, please contact the appropriate department. If you found this post useful, please share it with your friends and subscribe to our site to receive similar updates.
Bhoomi Online Portal FAQs
What is the benefit of Bhoomi online website?
The portal is developed to provide land records information to citizens of Karnataka. It is extremely beneficial for people looking to apply online for mutation, check mutation status, check their land record information like RTC pahani, view and download area map as PDF etc.
What details are required to check land records online in Karnataka?
The details to be provided vary as per the exact requirement. However, the key information required is Khata Number, Hissa Number, Survey number etc.