Life Insurance Corporation of India is one of the premier institutions in the country. It is well known for launching different insurance plans to its customers. Unlike previous days, the LIC has upgraded itself online with the online portal and the mobile app. All the account holders can download the My LIC mobile app available on the Google Play Store and iOS app store and avail themselves of its services.
My LIC App Download
This article explains the complete details about the My LIC App, Procedure to Download the My LIC App Online, Features of the LIC Mobile App, Online Procedure to Add Policy, and Online Payments, and My LIC App apk download.
Features of My LIC Mobile App
Let us see the features and benefits of the My LIC App, as shown below.
- LIC customers can view the policies of Self, Spouse, and their Children.
- The LIC holders can Pay the Online Premium and also Renew their premiums online.
- Moreover, the customers can Apply for Online Service Requests.
- The individuals can check the Premium Payment Statement Claim Status online.
- The customers of LIC can also view the Claim History, Loan Status inquiry.
- The LIC Policy Holders can also receive email and SMS alerts to their mobile.
Download My LIC App on Google Play Store & iOS App Store
Let us see the online procedure to download the My LIC App on the Google Play Store and the iOS Mobiles.
For Android Mobiles
- Visit the Official Portal to download the My LIC App apk.
- It then takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the My LIC App in the search bar on the following page.
- Click on the Download button online.
- It then successfully downloads the My LIC App apk online.
For iOS Mobiles
- Please visit the Apple Store on your mobile.
- It then takes the online users to the welcome page.
- Enter My LIC App in the search bar.
- It then opens up the relevant results on the following page.
- Click on the Install/Download button on the same page.
- It then installs and downloads the My LIC App on your mobile.
- Open the app downloaded on your mobile and enjoy the services of LIC India.
How to Add Policy on My LIC Mobile App
Let us see the online procedure to add a policy on the My LIC App, as shown below.
- Open the My LIC App on your mobile phone.
- It takes the online users to the welcome page of the app.
- Select the Login as a customer and Enter the User ID, Password and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Sign in button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
- It then displays the various policies as shown in the below image.
- Click on the Buy Plan on the above page.
- The applicants can find the details of the concerned plan and click on the buy button.
- Thus, the customers can start applying for the chosen plan.
LIC Online Payment Procedure
- Click on the Pay Direct option, as shown below.
- Please remember that there is no registration required for LIC Payment.
- Click on the Renewal/Premium/Revival or Loan Payment, as shown below.
- Click on the Done option on the top of the dialogue box.
- After clicking this, the account holders can make their payments online by choosing the different payment modes.
All the interested users can download the My LIC App both on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
My LIC App Download FAQs
Can I download My LIC App on both the Android and iOS Play App Stores?
Yes, online users can download both the Android and iOS apps on their mobiles.
Do the applicants have the opportunity to receive SMS alerts to their mobiles?
Yes, the LIC Account Holders can receive the emails and SMS alerts to their mobiles by registering them with their mobile number and mail id.
What is the official portal of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
The applicants should visit the official portal www.licindia.in to avail of different LIC Policies and Services online.
Can the applicants make payments without using my User Name, Password and Registration Process?
Yes, the Policy Holders can make payments without using their details like User Name, Passwords and Registration Process using Pay Direct Feature on the LIC Store.