Do you know about AIIMS Delhi online OPD Appointment Registrations ? All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees. Teaching and research are conducted in 42 disciplines. In the field of medical research AIIMS is the lead, having more than 600 research publications by its faculty and researchers in a year. AIIMS also runs a College of Nursing and trains students for B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing post-certificate) degrees.One of the function of AIIMS DELHI is Health care : preventive, promotive and curative; primary, secondary & tertiary.There is an option to book online OPD appointment through registering in the official website of AIIMS Delhi .
AIIMS Delhi Online OPD Appointment
This article helps you as a guide to book online OPD appointment through registering in the official website of AIIMS Delhi, Benefits of the Online Appointment, and also explains how to book appointment through toll free number.
Benefits of AIIMS Delhi Online OPD Appointment
Online Registration System (ORS) is a framework to link various hospitals across the country for Aadhaar based online registration and appointment system, where counter based OPD registration and appointment system through Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) has been digitalized. The application has been hosted on the cloud services of NIC. Portal facilitates online appointments with various departments of different Hospitals using eKYC data of Aadhaar number, if patient’s mobile number is registered with UIDAI. And in case mobile number is not registered with UIDAI it uses patient’s name. New Patient will get appointment as well as Unique Health Identification (UHID) number. If Aadhaar number is already linked with UHID number, then appointment number will be given and UHID will remain same. It has the following advantages:
- Simple appointment process
For your first visit to hospital, registration and appointment with doctor is made simpler. All you have to do is verify yourself using Aadhaar Number, Select Hospital and Department, Select date of Appointment and receive SMS for Appointment.
- Dashboard Reports
Total number of Hospitals for which appointment can be taken through web along with their departments for which online appointment can be taken can be seen in reports. Detail reports showing information about New and Old patients taking appointment through this portal can be seen.
- Hospital On Boarding
Hospitals can come on board this platform and provide their appointment slots for online booking by patients. The system facilitates Hospitals to easily manage their registration and appointment process and monitor the flow of patients.
Please Visit Our Articles
AIIMS Delhi Online OPD Appointment Registration process
AIIMS Delhi Online OPD Appointment Registration process is quite simple and includes a few steps.
Here is the step-by-step guide for the AIIMS Delhi online OPD appointment registration process:
- First go to the official website of AIIMS Delhi
- Now you will find a Menu horizontally and in that , you will find “Appointments”. click on it.
- You will be redirected to another page. In this page, you will find an option to click on “Book Apppointment click on the option.
- Now a page opens where you’ll find the following details and the process to book online appointment.Details like options to choose your state or one of the AIIMS hospital or defense (army) are given.
- Now choose “AIIMS NEW DELHI” under AIIMS column.You will be redirected to another page where you have the following options:
Select consultation mode – Appointment or teleconsultation
For existing appointment:
Appointment status, view or print appointment slip, cancel appointment and payment
- As we are booking a new appointment ,click on “Appointment” under “consultation mode”. You will be redirected to another page where you have options like select appointment type – new appointment or follow up appointment. Click on” New Appointment “ under “select appointment type”.
- Now you will have to verify yourself through mobile number.Enter your mobile number and enter the code and click “Submit”.
- Now you will get a one time password to your mobile number .Please Enter the one time password in the column and press “Proceed”.
- Now screen appears where you need to select State, Hospital,Centre and Department .Here State and Hospital are already selected as AIIMS and NEW DELHI, you need to select Centre and Department.
- Now you will be redirected to a screen where you need to select the date of Appointment.
- After selecting the date of appointment, it redirects you to a screen where you will have the following options: “I have Aadhar”, “I don’t have Aadhar”,” already registered patient” and “ /print /pay/cancel appointment”. Click on” I have Aadhar”.
- Now you have to verify yourself using your Aadhar number. Enter your Aadhaar number in the column and press “Submit”. Check the box below before you press submit.
- Now you have to enter the one time password you got to the registered mobile number of your Aadhar card in the column given and enter the code given and then press “Proceed”.
- Now you will be redirected to a screen where you have to fill the following details: patient’s name ,gender ,date of birth,son/daughter of details, mother’s name, email id ,mobile number , state ,country and pincode. Enter the security code given and click “Proceed”.
- Now comes the preview of the appointment details and ask us whether we want to confirm the appointment or not. If you want to confirm appointment ,click on “Book Appointment”.
- Now It shows your appointment confirmation status. You can print receipt if you want by clicking on “Print receipt”.
- Here is the downloaded appointment receipt.
This is the complete process of booking an online OPD appointment in AIIMS Delhi.
AIIMS Delhi Online OPD Booking Toll Free Phone Number
If you want to book an Appointment for online OPD through toll free phone number in AIIMS Delhi, here are the details:
When dialing from within India for OPD ,Dial 011 26593759.
All the interested applicants can visit the official portal and book their appointments online.