Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
The place Kaas Pathar also famously known as the Valley of Flowers is located in Maharashtra. It is also known as the Kaas Plateau, Maharashtra. There is no facility for offline booking. Only the online bookings take place with a setting of allowing only 3000 visitors per day in different time slots 750 being in each slot. So there is an efficient system being followed to control the crowd. To speak about the location it is 1200 meters high with 1000 hectares. The plateau hosts around 850 species of flowers which are very rare to be found in other places of the world. Kaas Pathar has also been declared as a reserved forest.
Kaas Pathar Ticket Price
- The entry fee charge is 100/- per person. No entry fee for children below 5 years old and senior citizens above 65 years of age. PLEASE CARRY YOU AGE PROOF ID
- PARKING CHARGES: The parking charges are calculated according to the time of 4 hours as a single charge. So for every 4 hours, you need to pay to park your vehicle.
- CAMERA CHARGES: Camera charges are calculated every three hours. For every three hours, you need to pay 100/- for using the camera provided.
- GUIDE CHARGES: To avail of the services of the guide you need to pay 100/- for a group of 10 persons. 10/- for Two Wheelers
- Vehicle Charges : 50/- for Four Wheelers & 100/- for Mini Bus
Important points to keep in mind
- As a limited number, 3000 visitors per day are allowed to visit Kaas Pathar, make sure that you are preplanned and make arrangements, and book online in advance.
- Reach the Kaas Pathar in the early hours of the morning to avoid rush
- There is no cancellation facility available for the Kaas Pathar. So please be sure about your plans and timings before booking.
- Please check your spam folder for online payment receipt after payment completion if you do not get mail in your mail inbox.
- Kaas Pathar contains a huge variety of very beautiful flowers and it’s very refreshing to see them. Do not damage them and do not let anyone damage them.
Kaas Pathar Online Ticket Booking, How to Apply
Go to Google Homepage and type Kaas Pathar online ticket booking. You will be displayed on the below page. Click on the first link
- Upon clicking the link a new page which is the official website of the Kaas Pathar will be seen
- Now you are directed to the page of registration.
- Fill in your basic details like name address, state, Pincode.
- Now, according to the plan you have made select the correct visit date because there is no cancellation facility
- After entering all the details when you look down, you will read two important lines stating cancellation is not possible and that you need to carry Kas Visit Confirmation printout Receipt.
- Keeping these things in mind, now click submit option and save the printout, get a hard copy of it, and do check your email id, mobile number for further updates about your visit.
- Now, just remember the date and go with the necessary age proof id, money, hard copy of the confirmation printout, and enjoy your visit.
Extra useful tips for you
- If you are going in the car to the location, then the best option would be to get down from your car 1 kilometer away from the plateau and board a special bus which only charges five rupees per person. Do not spoil the fun by arguing with the locals to take your car up to the location.
- There are varied flowers and even some very small flowers. So carry a magnifying glass to notice the details of the flowers which are too small to be noticed by the naked eye.
- Do not damage the flowers, do not pluck even one flower, and take care that your kids do not simply cause damage to the flowers since there are many rare flowers also.
- Since it is an outdoor location and plateau the best footwear option would be sports shoes.
- Try to reach there early morning to avoid traffic on roads, and so that you get an advantage to spend longer time and enjoy wholeheartedly instead of doing everything in a hurry which will happen if you are late.
- Rainfall is possible, so carry a raincoat, umbrella, and necessary things
What is the best time to visit Kaas Pathar?
The ideal time and season to visit the location would be around the end of the monsoon, in August, September, and October. Though there are few chances of rainfall also but still, you will be mesmerized by the beauty of the flowers, and this is the perfect time to visit this place to understand its real beauty and appreciate it.