PGI IS Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. Using the online website facility, you can download or check the lab reports when you visit the hospital. After getting the test done, you can follow the process for pgi online report You can easily check the lab reports on the website by entering the specific details for, pgi test report download and for instant results pgimer online report checking by following the process. Read this article and find out about how to do the online registration also in case you have not done before.
PGI Chandigarh Online Report
This article explains the complete details about the PGI Chandigarh Online Report, Alternative Process if not registered, Step by Step Guide to Check and Download the Report on the official portal of PGI Chandigarh Online Services.
Please Do Visit Our Articles:
How to Check/Download CGI Online Report @pgimer.edu.in
- Visit the official website of CGI Online.
- On the screen you can see the various options out of which you have to select the lab reports option.
- Then a new interface opens up before you where you have to enter your CR number and then after typing in click on generate ONE TIME PASSWORD.
- After that on the next page, you have to enter in the one-time password that you received on the mobile number that you had submitted while you went to the lab.
- When you click on submit after entering the one time password the pdf will appear before you which you have to print and save as pdf and download.
- You can either check this report as it is visible or you can even download the report by clicking on the print button.
Alternate Process to Check/Download CGI Online Report
- Visit the official website which is pgimer.edu.in. A new page will open on your screen.
- From the available options select online pre-registration.
- Now click on new/old pre-registration.
- Then you will be asked if you have central registration number, click on yes.
- Then you will get a series of options of all the departments.
- As you scroll down, you will see that you will find the option of entering CR number, CR number is actually the number that is present on your out patient card of PGI which you can find easily.
- Enter that particular number in the box specified and click on generate ONE TIME PASSWORD.
- Now enter the one time password received on your mobile number and click on next.
- A new interface opens where you will see that all the details that you had given during making of your card, all your registration details can be seen on the screen.
- After that as you see down, you will see your particular department and when you click on the dot you will see that a calendar is being displayed on the screen and some places on some dates there is green color and on others there is no color, it is left blank.
- Green color indicates that on that day you are eligible to visit.
- Out of the green date options available to you, select any one date which you think you are free on and then click on submit after entering the captcha which is generally asked to confirm whether you are a robot or not.
- A popup or dialog box appears before you which you have to take screenshot of and also click on print and save it as pdf on your phone or get a printout of it. The same text will be sent to your mobile also through a message which you need to carry while visiting.
- Now visit PGI on the specified date along with your patient card and on the counter you can enquire about it. They will send you to the related floor.
- After going to the particular floor you will have to show them your card and the message that you received as text. Then they will allot you the room number outside which you have to wait and go in when your name is called.
FAQs on PGI Chandigarh Online Report
Do we have to wait in the long line for the lab reports or is it available online?
You need not wait in long lines for the sake of getting lab report. You now have the option to check and download the lab report from your home by using your phone simply.
I have visited PGI, I have patient card, but I have not started using anything online, I even do not know the website, will I be eligible?
Yes, absolutely, in the above article we have also covered on how to register if you have not registered before. Do read it carefully in order to understand the process and learn to check the lab reports online and download lab reports online for a better, smooth and hence an efficient process.
Can I find the helpline numbers for each medical facility online on the official portal?
Yes, the patients can find out the helpline numbers online on the official portal of PGIMER.
Can I download and print the CGI Reports online on the official portal of PGIMER?
Yes, the online users can download and print the CGI Reports online on the official portal.