Last Updated on December 15, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
An income certificate in Telangana is required in multiple scenarios. Students and citizens must submit it when applying for government schemes or scholarships.
In such cases, the applicants must submit the application form at the concerned office and get the certificate. This article explains the process of applying for an income certificate in Telangana & Check the status after filling online application.
Telangana Income Certificate
The global world depends on money now. Earning money is required, and an income certificate is required for all official tasks.
The Telangana Income Certificate consists of the gross income of a family head in a family. Based on this certificate, their child’s education, the possibility of any scholarship, any chances of higher education, and many other relevant issues can be granted. Not only that, if you seek a loan, the TS Income Certificate is a must. The income certificate is a must to assign a big deal to the government or under-government issues. There are numerous values of income certificates, especially in the present days.
You will learn about the Telangana Income Certificate, How to Apply for a Telangana Income Certificate, the TS Meeseva Income Certificate Cost, the Documents Required, and the Procedure to Check the Application Status Online in this article.
Documents Required for TS Income Certificate
Without the original or valid documents, there is no probability of getting the income certificate. The essential documents are-
- Application Form.
- Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ EPIC Card.
- Proof of income/ Payslip from your workplace/ Income tax return
- Certificate from two gazetted officers.
- Non-judicial paper worth 10/- rupees.
- Gas bill/ driving license/ telephone bill. (Not mandatory)
Telangana Income Certificate Online Meeseva Application 2023
There are two processes to get your income certificate. One is offline and another is online. Now you are going to be provided the details of the Telangana income certificate apply online.For this, the applicant must have to register on the Meeseva portal first.
- First, the applicant has to go to Telangana Meeseva official website.
- On the top, there will be a box named ‘Citizen’.
- Choose your citizen from the box.
- Under the box, there will be Log in option.
- Below the box on the left side, there will be ‘Home’ and on the right side there will be ‘New User’.
- A user Registration Form will appear.
- First, the applicant has to put in the desired login ID.
- Secondly, the applicant has to set their password and again has to confirm the password.
- Thirdly, the applicant has to put their valid mobile number.
- Fourthly, the valid email id will be needed to put.
- After that, the applicant must have to write the 12 digits Aadhar Number.
- And lastly, the name with the surname has to be written in the last box.
- After submitting the valid phone number, an OTP will be sent to that number.
- Now click on the option ‘Submit’.
TSIncome Certificate Online Application
- First, the applicant has to go to the Meesava official portal.
- Next, the applicant must click on the login.
- There will be shown a tab named ‘Revenue’. The applicant has to click on it.
- Now there will be so many options and choose ‘income certificate.
- The applicant must enter all the details on the arrival application form.
- Here you need to put the applicant’s name, ID number,gender, phone number,email id, parents’ name,Adhar number,date of birth,Ration card’s number, village or town,Street name,Door number,District, and Pin code.
- Now the applicant has to upload the scanned photocopies of the required documents.
- Next, it turns to the payment. The applicant has to tap on ‘Make Payment’.
- If the payment will be confirmed. An acknowledgement confirmation will be created automatically.
- With the confirmation, the delivery date of the certificate will also be provided.
- The process will be continuing.
- After the approval of the certificate, on the applicant’s mobile number a message will be sent like this – “Your Request for income Certificate Request has been Accepted Vide Application No: ICXXXXXX Transaction No TAICXXXXXX Please collects your Certificate at MeeSeva-XXXXXXXX”.
How To Track TS Income Certificate Application Status
It needs near about 7 days. These days if the applicant wants to check the status, then has to follow the below steps.
- Like the previous process, the applicant needs to go first on the Telangana Meesava official portal.
- Next, the applicant has to submit the income on ‘Track Your Application.
- By entering the text, the applicant must have to tap on ‘Submit’.
- There will be a bar named ‘Search Transaction’. Here the transaction id needs to be put.
- Last, the applicant has to click on ‘Get Details’ to vies the status of the income certificate online.
Income Certificate Application Fee
To get an income certificate the applicant needs to pay 35/- rupees in Telangana during the moment of applying for the certificate.
The General Form Of Telangana Income Certificate
Also, an applicant applies for their income certificate offline. For this, they have to contact a person who performs typically this type of job. They can help to fill up the whole form. Or the applicant also can fill themselves up.
The online process to get the certificate is so easy to do, per the above-mentioned details.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|New User Registration||Register Now|
|User Login||Login Now|