Income certificate in Telangana is required in multiple scenarios. It is required from students/citizens when they submit application under any government scheme or scholarship. In such cases, it is important that the applicants submit the application form at the concerned office and get the certificate. This article explains the process of applying for income certificate in Telangana & Check the status after filling online application.
Telangana Income Certificate
The global world depends on money now. For this earning of a person is a must and the income certificate is necessary for all official works.
Telangana Income Certificate consists of the gross income of a family head in a family. Based on this certificate the education of their child or the possibility of any scholarship or any chances of higher education and many other relevant issues can be granted. Not only that, if you are going to seek a loan, the TS Income Certificate is a must needed. To assign a big deal with government or under-government issues the income certificate is a must. There are numerous values of income certificates, especially in present days.
In this article, you will be able to get the details of the Telangana Income Certificate, How to Apply for Telangana income certificate apply, TS Meeseva Income Certificate Cost, Documents Required, Procedure to check the application status online.
Documents Required for TS Income Certificate
Without the original or valid documents, there is no probability to get the income certificate. The essential documents are-
- Application Form.
- Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ EPIC Card.
- Proof of income/ Payslip from your workplace/ Income tax return
- Certificate from two gazetted officers.
- Non-judicial paper worth 10/- rupees.
- Gas bill/ driving license/ telephone bill. (Not mandatory)
How to Apply for Income Certificate in Telangana – Online Meeseva Application 2022
There are two processes to get your income certificate. One is offline and another is online. Now you are going to be provided the details of the Telangana income certificate apply online.For this, the applicant must have to register on the Meeseva portal first.
- First, the applicant has to go to Telangana Meeseva official website.
- On the top, there will be a box named ‘Citizen’.
- Choose your citizen from the box.
- Under the box, there will be Log in option.
- Below the box on the left side, there will be ‘Home’ and on the right side there will be ‘New User’.
- A user Registration Form will appear.
- First, the applicant has to put in the desired login ID.
- Secondly, the applicant has to set their password and again has to confirm the password.
- Thirdly, the applicant has to put their valid mobile number.
- Fourthly, the valid email id will be needed to put.
- After that, the applicant must have to write the 12 digits Aadhar Number.
- And lastly, the name with the surname has to be written in the last box.
- After submitting the valid phone number, an OTP will be sent to that number.
- Now click on the option ‘Submit’.
Telangana Income Certificate Online Application
- First, the applicant has to go to the Meesava official portal.
- Next, the applicant must click on the login.
- There will be shown a tab named ‘Revenue’. The applicant has to click on it.
- Now there will be so many options and choose ‘income certificate.
- The applicant must enter all the details on the arrival application form.
- Here you need to put the applicant’s name, ID number,gender, phone number,email id, parents’ name,Adhar number,date of birth,Ration card’s number, village or town,Street name,Door number,District, and Pin code.
- Now the applicant has to upload the scanned photocopies of the required documents.
- Next, it turns to the payment. The applicant has to tap on ‘Make Payment’.
- If the payment will be confirmed. An acknowledgement confirmation will be created automatically.
- With the confirmation, the delivery date of the certificate will also be provided.
- The process will be continuing.
- After the approval of the certificate, on the applicant’s mobile number a message will be sent like this – “Your Request for income Certificate Request has been Accepted Vide Application No: ICXXXXXX Transaction No TAICXXXXXX Please collects your Certificate at MeeSeva-XXXXXXXX”.
How To Track TS Income Certificate Application Status
It needs near about 7 days. These days if the applicant wants to check the status, then has to follow the below steps.
- Like the previous process, the applicant needs to go first on the Telangana Meesava official portal.
- Next, the applicant has to submit the income on ‘Track Your Application.
- By entering the text, the applicant must have to tap on ‘Submit’.
- There will be a bar named ‘Search Transaction’. Here the transaction id needs to be put.
- Last, the applicant has to click on ‘Get Details’ to vies the status of the income certificate online.
Income Certificate Application Fee
To get an income certificate the applicant needs to pay 35/- rupees in Telangana during the moment of applying for the certificate.
The General Form Of Telangana Income Certificate
Also, an applicant applies for their income certificate offline. For this, they have to contact a person who normally performs this type of job. They can help to fill up the whole form. Or the applicant also can fill up themselves.
The online process to get the certificate is so easy to be done as per the above-mentioned details.