TSRTC Student Bus Pass, How to Apply Online, Application Form, Print Pass@tsrtcpass online portal
TSRT Corporation offers special bus passes to students who commute to school daily. Students who commute to school daily can benefit from these passes (TSRTC). This course will teach you all you need to know about TSRTC student bus pass applying online, including TSRTC bus pass login, TSRTC student bus pass apply 2021, and any additional procedures that may be required to complete your application.
Type of Bus passes offered by TSRTC
- Student pass for students of 6th to 10th Class
- Students pass for students of class 10 and above & college students
- Bus pass for General commuters
- TSRTC Bus pass for Journalists
- Bus pass for Dialysis patients
TSRTC Bus Pass Apply, Online Application
As you can see there are multiple types of passes offered by TSRTC. The process given below explains how to apply for a student pass for students in class 10 & beyond including college students. The process to apply for other types of passes is very similar. You can use the direct links given at the end to apply for the tsrtc bus pass as per your eligibility.
- Visit the Official TSRTC Portal
- Continually scrolling down the page, you will discover the many alternatives available for the type of pass you require based on your personality type. For regular commuters, college students, students in the 9th grade and further education, and so on, there are numerous passes available.
- The city of Hyderabad and its surrounds In the box, people can choose the city pass choice from among the sub-options that are displayed on the screen.
- The APPLY button in the pass for college student box should be selected if you are a college student. After clicking on the APPLY button, you will be directed to the online application form for the option you selected.
- After that, a dialogue window with two alternatives displays. Because you are submitting your application for the first time, you should select “new registration.”
- Authenticating your identity is the first step, which involves providing your cell number and the one-time password (OTP) that was sent to your mobile device.
- Click on validate OTP.
- Now you must enter your 10th board SSC information, such as your SSC Hall Ticket Number, year of the degree, and so on.
- Following that, you must enter your personal information, such as your father’s and mother’s names, your date of birth, your Aadhar card number, and so on, as indicated on the screen below.
- Now you have to enter the residential address details and pin code of the place you are living in, in the specified boxes.
- Now you have to fill in the Institution details such as Institution name, your admission number, etc
- Select the mode of payment you can pay the money with according to the options given.
- Now enter the route details that you are going to use for your daily travel.
- Now click on submit after rechecking all your details and verifying them
NOTE- Fill in the details properly and correctly so that the government does not reject your application form.
- A temporary ID will be presented at this point. Make a note of it for future reference, and keep it in mind.
- Now, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see an option to print the online application form. Select this option and save the online application form.
- It is possible that you may obtain an e-pass or that you will receive a bus pass in the nearest depot of your specified route; keep checking your cell phone number for future updates.
How to Check TSRTC Bus pass Status, Login at official portal
Those who have applied online can also check the status of their application. Here are the steps:
- Visit the Official status checking page
- Select the “track application” section and choose what information you want to give. You can choose from online registered id, mobile number, aadhaar number & email ID
- In the next section, select the commuter type. Select from student, journalist & dialysis patient
- Enter the information & click on submit to check the current status of your application
TSRTC Bus Pass Facility Benefits
Except on Sundays and festival days, transportation of students to and from school and college is a regular event, and it is becoming increasingly necessary to keep the costs connected with this activity to a bare minimum as much as feasible. This is why our country’s government has established a system that grants special passes to less privileged students, thereby encouraging pupils and their academic aspirations, as children are the country’s long-term economic and social development From a purely practical sense, being a student who does not have access to a student pass consistently can be quite expensive.
Therefore, the government has decreased the application fees for students for them to be able to apply for the pass and make use of the amenities that have been made more readily available to them as a result. Children under the age of twelve are eligible for a free bus pass, and girls are charged a lower fare than boys for the same bus pass type as boys if they are under the age of twelve as well. As a result, students who live a long distance away from educational institutions are freed of the financial burden of providing transportation to and from school. Students don’t have to be concerned about the availability of buses when traveling throughout the city because multiple buses circulate throughout the neighborhood, making it easy to go about. The establishment of this policy represents an important and useful step forward in the government’s efforts to support students in achieving their educational goals.