A WB Caste Certificate is one of the important documents a citizen should have in the state. It is used to an individual in school & college admissions, scholarships, central and state government schemes, bank loans etc. The caste certificates are generally provided at the local government offices in cities and villages manually. However, the West Bengal government has launched an online initiative to avail themselves of the caste certificates. All the SC/ST/OBC candidates can apply for this certificate online.
WB Caste Certificate
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the West Bengal Caste WB Caste Certificate Online, Caste Certificates to all the SC/ST/OBC candidates application procedure online the official portal of the West Bengal Caste Certificate Services Portal.
West Bengal Caste Certificate Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria for an applicant who should apply for the WB Caste Certificate online.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Candidates belong to SC, ST, OBC can apply for the caste certificate.
- Candidates should have all the required documents and proof to get the caste certificate.
How to Apply for WB Caste Certificate Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply and the online application form for the Caste Certificate in West Bengal State online on the official portal of the West Bengal government.
- Visit the Official Portal of WB Caste Certificate online.
- It takes the online users to the landing page of the website.
- Click Here to get directly redirected to the online registration form below.
WB SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate Online Application Form
- Select the state (filled already), district, block/municipality, applying for SC / ST / OBC, and Caste/Tribe/Community.
- Enter the Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Epic No., Aadhar Number, Khadya Sathi No. and Date of Birth.
- Select West Bengal, District, Police Station, and Village / City.
- Enter / Select the C/O Name, State, District, Police Station, Ward, Vill/Para/House No./Road, Post Office, Pin Code.
- Select Yes/No if the present address is the same as the permanent address.
- If the answer is No, mention the address details section under the permanent address section.
- Select the Religion and Gender.
- Enter the Yes/No for the Blood Relation (Paternal Details).
- Enter the Certificate Holder’s Name, Relationship with Applicant, Certificate Number, Date of Issue, and Select the Issuing Authority.
- Enter the Name and Address of at least two local references.
- Answer Yes/No: Whether the applicant or his family migrated from other State/Country?
- If Yes, Enter the Migration Certificate Number, Date of Issue, Country, State, District, Police Station, Village/Ward, and Year of Migration.
- Click on the Save and Continue button.
- It then redirects the online users to the next web page to complete the payment process (if any) and completes the application process.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal of WB Caste Certificate Services and apply for the certificate online.