In Char Dham Yatra, ‘Char’ means four and ‘Dham’ means the destination of pilgrims. In India, there are four pilgrimage spots such as -Puri, Badrinath, Dwaraka, and Rameshwaram. It’s expected that visiting these four spots can fulfill all your wishes. Now, all the pilgrims have the opportunity to book tickets online for Char Dham Yatra 2022.
Char Dham Yatra Booking
This article explains the complete details about the Char Dham Yatra Booking, Rules and Regulations of Yatra, Step By Step Guide for Online Registration, Procedure to Apply Online, and the Official Notification PDF on the Official Portal.
Char Dham Yatra Earlier Rules And Regulations
- As per the Uttarakhand government, there is no limit on the number of daily pilgrims in Char Dham Yatra.
- The e-pass of Char Dham Yatra is available now. Though it’s not compulsory.
- But the registration on the Smart City portal http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/ is necessary.
- To get permission for the private vehicle or commercial vehicle, the Green Card or Yatra Chart Permit from Uttarakhand Transportation is needed.
- Uttarakhand government has taken an initiative to take the control of the number of daily pilgrims in the Yatra, which is called the Yatra e-pass or Yatra Permits or Registration Card.
- Before going to visit the Char Dham, you need to register yourself on the Smart City Portal must.
- Without registration, no pilgrim is allowed to join the Yatra. Primarily, this e-pass is issued for the sake of their safety.
- After registration, the GPS can trace their journey and can count the number of pilgrims daily.
Please Visit Our Articles
Privileges Of Char Dham Yatra Registration
- The special e-pass is allowed only after the registration on the smart city portal.
- The e-pass can track the record of every detail of en-route pilgrims.
- The e-pass owned pilgrims can be able to get all the advantages by the government from food to lodging.
Char Dham Yatra Official Notification
Let us see the details about the Char Dham Yatra Official Notification.
- All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of Char Dham Yatra to get detail notification of Char Dham Yatra.
- Click Here to read official notification of the Char Dham Yatra online.
Char Dham Yatra Registration Process, Apply Online
If you are not still registered for the e-pass, then follow the below steps to know about the registration process online.
- First, you have to visit the official website.
- A Home Page will appear on the screen.
- On the home page, a box full of some instructions will appear. In the first line, there is Register ‘Here’ option. You have to click on this.
- Next, you have to put a tick on the check box about Agree & Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Next, you are given the details of Char Dham Yatra guidelines. Go through the guidelines well for your understanding.
- Now, an online application form will be disclosed in front of you. Here you need to add some important details.
- First, write your name, age, gender, photo ID proof type, and photo ID number. With these attach a photograph.
- Secondly, as residential details, you need to select your district, country, state, pin code, village or town, email address, and valid phone number. As an address proof, you are asked to attach a photocopy.
- There is a captcha below. Solve the captcha and click on ‘proceed for Verification’.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email address. You need to collect the OTP and have to enter it on the appeared box.
- After that, you are provided a chart of the total membership of the pilgrimage. You have to enter their name, photo ID number, age, valid phone number, Covid-19 negative report, and double vacation certificates.
- Clip-on ‘Verify and Proceed’.
- You are shown a complete chart of 15 days of Yatra details. Where you have to choose the dates and location for your e-pass.
- Next, a confirmation box will be opened with the names, phone numbers, and dates, and slots.
- Click on ‘Verify and Proceed’.
- Finally, the e-pass will be displayed with the Char Dham Yatra details with dates. You can save it first. And later you can download it for carrying with you.
Registration Counters Of Char Dham Yatra
If the pilgrims do have not any e-pass, they have to register in the portal. If you are confused about how to register in the portal, then you can go to the counters. There are numerous registration counters.
- Janki chatri