The most divine voyage for a person of Islamic Faith is the journey to the Holy City Mecca, known as the Hajj which itself means ‘to attend a journey’. The place is situated in one of the provinces of Saudi Arabia. It is to be believed that if you travel to that place and offer you sins, you will be exempted from perishing. According to the religion, Muslims must do Hajj and visit Mecca at least once during their whole lifetime.
Therefore, the Indian Govt. has started taking again application for the willing pilgrims from November, so that people of the Islamic religion can fulfill their duties. The earlier year, due to the outbreak of Covid-19, Govt. decided to halt the process but announced that the applications will be valid for Hajj 2022 too. Govt. also stated that the whole Hajj process will be digital and pilgrims have to be fully vaccinated.
Haj Registration Online
This article explains the complete details about Haj Yatra, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online, Procedure to Register Online on the website. Information about the List ,Date, and Official Notification PDF on the Official Portal.
Haj Yatra Important Dates
- In this instance, there is no official information regarding the Haj Yatra 2022 Dates. However, it has been announced that there will be a complete information in the 1st week of November.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official information regarding the same.
Haj Official Notification PDF
Let us see the procedure to download the Official Notification PDF on the official portal of Haj Committee.
- Visit the Official Portal of Haj Committee.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Circulars tab available in the menu bar.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page through which the online users can search and download the official notification.
Please Visit Our Articles
How to Apply Online for Haj Yatra, Registration Form
Here we are providing the full steps to fill the online application form for the willing devotees. The complete procedure may seem a bit lengthy but to apply without any mistake; you should follow each step properly.
- First, go through the official website for the registration of Hajj application. In India, the official portal is
- There you will find ‘Online Application’, place the cursor upon it and you will see below ‘Apply Online’, click on that for applying.
- A new page will open in front of you. If this is your first time log in, then you must click on ‘New User Signup’, and if you already have an Id then simply log in using your existing password and mobile number.
- Once you are done signing up as a new one, another page will appear where you have to put all the details, such as your (applicant’s) name, email id, mobile no., the password you want to keep, your state along with district and lastly you have to enter a security code same as given above. Filling in all these just clicks on the tick box declaring ‘I confirm that the information furnished above is true and correct.’ And press on ‘submit details’.
- If your details are submitted successfully then you will receive an OTP on the mobile no. that you registered at the beginning. Put the OTP no. on the page showing ‘Account Verification’ and then click on the ‘Submit’ button. Please be careful here, your application account will only be active once you put the correct OTP sent to your mobile no., failing to do so your account will remain inactivated.
- If the account activation is done properly, you will see this confirmation screen.
Now you are a registered applicant. You can now log in using your mobile no and password for further procedures.
- Once you complete the signing-in, you will be directed to Hajj application form, there you need to choose from the given categories and press on ‘Next’ button.
- On the next box put the numbers of adult and infant pilgrims and choose the desired options of other fields from dropdown points.
- While choosing Embarkation point a flashy popup will come providing the fare details, you need to select ‘I Confirm’ and then click on ‘Next’.
- Then in the next section, you have to give details of the pilgrim i.e. applicant as mentioned in your International Passport, and go ‘Next’.
Here you need to check properly about the category. If the previously chosen category is ‘Reserved category’ (for pilgrims aged 70+), then you must choose ‘Select Companion’ and then mark the relationship of the pilgrim with the companion and select ‘Next’.
After the successful completion of all the above fields, a fresh box with the details will be shown where you will be given the option of editing your information. In case you are satisfied with the given details, click on ‘Confirm Details’ or else ‘Reset Your Parameter Details’ (If you want to change anything).
Then click on ‘Confirm details’, which will take you to the next confirmation page, where a pop-up will appear asking if you are sure about it. Press ‘Ok’ if you want to proceed further or ‘Cancel’ for making changes again.
By pressing ‘Ok’ you will be completing the process and a pop-up will appear instructing to close down it.
- You have successfully done the initial stage of your application, now in the next stage, you have to fulfill all the personal details of applicants. And you must redo this stage with details for each co-pilgrim. After doing so, click on ‘Submit details’ for the next steps.
- Now, you will be asked to upload your documents and also form your co-pilgrim(s), choosing documents you need to click on ‘Upload photo’.
- This stage is the most important part of the whole process, the payment details. You can choose between ‘Online Payment’ and ‘offline Payment’. If offline payment is chosen then put the ‘No. of Cash Receipts’ and then press ‘submit detail.
- And if online payment mood is chosen, then follow as shown in the below boxes :
- Here you need to put the passport number of the COVER HEAD then ‘Submit’.
- In this next field you need to put details of Cover Head and also have to ‘select amount’ from the dropdown box and then tick the box of ‘terms & and finally ‘submit’ it.
- Once the payment is done, a transaction receipt will be provided to you with an id no. which you have to put in the next step and then click on ’Upload payment details’.
- Next, you will be shown another page where your payment details will be given, there click on ‘Final submission’, by doing so a pop-up message box will appear, click ‘Ok’, and congratulations, your application is successfully submitted.
- The last window will appear with a unique Group Id indicating yoursuccessful application submission.
#In case you have not uploaded your documents online, you need to submit those manually at your respective State Hajj Committee.