Step by Step TTD Accommodation booking process – How to Book your Rooms while travelling for Tirupati Tirumala Darshan
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD is devoted to helping the pilgrims in all possible ways. Ensuring good accommodation is one of them. To bring transparency in the allotment process for accommodation, new norms have been placed. Booking for special darshans has now started for 24th February to 31st March 2022.
Due to COVID Situation, as per a new rule, pilgrims won’t be allowed to Tirumala without a Darshan ticket. So make sure, you have the darshan ticket before going towards the TTD online accommodation process. Interested persons must ensure that if they have booked darshan tickets for more persons than the total number of persons allowed in rooms, then they need to make booking arrangements accordingly i.e. book additional rooms. The process of TTD online accommodation booking is explained in great detail below.
Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam is one of the holiest places all over India. The temple is generally famous for Venkateswara which is the alternative name of Lord Vishnu. From abroad people come to visit this temple. There are so many other names of this temple like – Tirumala Balaji, Tirupati Temple, Tirumala temple, etc. Even the names of God Venkateswara also vary from person to person, such as – Govinda, Balaji, etc. As a huge number of people daily come to this temple, the temple authority has launched an official portal of the temple. If you wish to visit this temple, then can go to this official website for booking accommodation, seva ticket, etc.
TTD Accommodation Booking
This article explains the complete details about the Tirumala Tirupati TTD Accommodation, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for TTD Accommodation Booking, Procedure to Book Rooms Online, and the Price on the Official Portal.
Details about Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Temple
Let us see the details about the TTD Balaji Temple, as shown below.
- This well-known temple is placed in Chittoor region of Andhra Pradesh in the city Tirumala, found at Tirupati.
- Do you listen to of Seshachalam Hills range? Tirumala is a fraction of this remarkable hills range. As the term of the Seshachalam hills indicates, the hill encompasses seven hill elevations which are explained to exemplify the seven heads of Adisesha.
- The temple is discovered on the Venkatadri hill peak, which is measured as the seventh hill of the Seshachalam hills.
- The official website has actually appeared at the exact time since pilgrims instead of going to a hectic process.
- Furthermore, you will be able to save on conveyance expenses.
- All you want is a stable internet alliance and a tool that can permit the internet i.e. Smartphone or Computer.
Please Visit Our Articles
TTD Accommodation Online Booking – Registration Process
Earlier, the accommodation booking process manual. Thanks to the online system, now you can book online at the comfort of your home. Before you book your accommodation, make sure you have the create account on the official website and obtain your darshan ticket.
Key points to understand
- The special darshan procedure start from the amount of 300/ on the Official Portal.
- Booking of guest rooms, hotel rooms are possible through this portal only.
- Online booking and Hundi donation all are accessible here.
How to Sign up at TTD Portal
- At the very first step is to create an valid Email address for entering into the portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of TTD Devasthanam.
- After visiting into the link, a Home page will appear in front of you.
- On that Home page you can see the ‘Sign Up’ bottom. Tap on this option. This option will be got near the major Log in option.
- On clicking on the ‘Sign up’ button, an Application page will be disclosed.
- Here you need to choose whether you are an individual or you are connected with an institution.
- On this page, you have to write your name, valid phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and photo ID.
- With this, a Username and Password will be generated which photo ID, you have chosen to upload on the portal, you have to carry the documents at the time of visiting physically to the temple.
- Tap on the ‘continue’ option. And see the Terms & Conditions.
- Now go to your email account. From TDD, an email will be sent to your email address. Verify for that mail.
- Even your mobile number will also be verified by sending OTP.
- At last, the registration process is done. You can visit the portal by using your username and password for checking if the registration is done or not.
How to Book TTD Accommodation/Rooms Booking Online 2022
Once you have done your registration process. Now it’s easy to do online registration for accommodation booking.
- First, visit the official website with your username and password.
- On the Homepage the accommodation option will be shown. Click on it.
- You will be asked some information like – where are your from, how many people are going to visit the temple, how many days you are going to stay, how many rooms are available, your name, address, phone number and other personal details.
- Then you have to choose the dates from the given calendar.
- Here you can see the category of rooms with their budgets. So you can easily choose the room as per your budget. From 50/- to 2500/- the rooms are accessible here.
- In the next page, you have to fill up all the details of the primary pilgrimage. They must have to carry their id proof with them.
- After entering all the details, now it is time for payment. You may make your payment through cards or net banking as per your comfort.
- A final sheet of booking your accommodation will be displayed on the screen. Save it for the further process. And you can also print it out while you will attend the temple physically. And the ID cards are the must.
Price of TTD Room Booking Online
Let us see the details about the price of the TTD Room Booking Online, as shown below.
- All the interested pilgrims can book the rooms in the Tirumala Tirupati Temple website as per their budget.
- The prices of the rooms available online on portal ranges from Rs 50 to Rs 2500 under different categories.
All the interested pilgrims can book their accommodation and rooms online on the official website of TTD.
|TTD Accommodation booking Page||Book Now|
|TTD Darshan Token Booking||Book Here|
|Rs 300 Ticket Booking||Book Now|