The Hindustan Olympiad 2022, one of the biggest Olympiads in the world, has been announced once again. This test will be of 2 tiers, the top 10% of children of the first level will get a chance to appear in the second test. It is organized by HT Media Limited. Hindustan Times Media has partnered with Doubtnut/ Doubtnut which is a popular online learning platform in this event. Any student from class 1st to 12th who wants to participate in this examination can do online registration in Hindustan Olympiad 2022.
What is Hindustan Olympiad?
Hindustan Olympiad was started in 2015. Since then till now lakhs of students from thousands of schools have given their excellent support. Earlier the exam was conducted in Hindi-speaking states like Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, and Bihar. But from 2021 its scope has been extended. Hindustan Olympiad is an excellent platform not only for school students but also for parents and schools. Through this, they can be aware of the intellectual level and academic knowledge of their children.
Important facts related to Hindustan Olympiad 2022:
- Hindustan Olympiad will be organized in Uttar Pradesh Bihar Jharkhand Uttarakhand Delhi Mumbai and Chandigarh.
- This test will be of 2 level. The top 10% children of the first level will get a chance to appear in the second test.
- Through the test, students can check their educational qualification.
- In view of Corona, the tests will be conducted online.
- The last date for registration under Hindustan Olympiad is 7 March 2022.
- The felicitation ceremony of the top students at district/district and state/state level will be organized on March 29, 2022.
- A scholarship of ₹ 2100 will be given to the district topper and ₹ 5100 to the state topper.
- Certificate will be given to all the students who will take part in the examination.
- Free study material will be provided to all the students by Doubtnut, this time partner of Hindustan Olympiad.
- The Hindustan Olympiad Step One exam will be conducted on March 11, 12, and 13. And step 2 exam will be conducted on 25 March.
Eligibility for Hindustan Olympiad Online Application :
Students studying from 1st to 12th class can participate in the Hindustan Olympiad exam.
How to Apply Online for Hindustan Olympiad, Online Registration Form 2022
- For Hindustan Olympaid Online Registration you have to first go to its official website. Or you can also use the link https://hindustanolympaid.in
- After visiting the official website, a home page will open in front of you, under which you will have to click on the option with three lines.
- As soon as you click on this option, some options will appear in front of you, under which you will have to first select the Register as student / Register as student option in the Register / Register option.
- The login page will open in front of you, under which you will have to enter the asked information like first of all you have to enter username, after that student name, parent’s email id, mobile number will have to be entered.
- Next in this page the password has to be generated and now click on Verify contact details / Verify contact details option.
- As soon as you click on this option, an OTP will be received on your mobile number, which you will have to enter on the screen that appears and click on the Verify option.
- Now you will have to enter further information on this page, under which you will have to enter the information related to your class, state, district and school. Finally, tick the I Agree Term and Condition and select Pay and Register option.
- Now here you will have to deposit the registration fee of ₹ 200, as soon as you make this payment, you will be successfully registered online in the Hindustan Olympiad.
Commonly asked questions :
Any student studying from class 1st to 12th can take part in this exam.
Yes, applicants need to pay Rs. 200 fee.
Interested applicants need to apply before 7th March 2022.