Are you a LIC Customer tired of paying the LIC Premium in offline mode? If you are one among them, you are no longer needed to make your premium payments offline by visiting the LIC Branch. Yes, all the Life Insurance India customers can now pay their premiums online on the official portal of LIC India. The recent initiative of the LIC has reduced the burden of the customers and saves their energy and time by paying the LIC Premiums online.
LIC Online Payment Login
This article explains the complete details about the LIC Online Payment, Benefits of the LIC Online Payments Facility, Online Procedure to Login into the LIC Portal for making payments online, and Step by Step guide to paying the LIC Premium Payments online.
Benefits of the LIC Online Payments
Let us see the benefits of the online payments of LIC India, as shown below.
- The customers can avail themselves of the online premium payment facility round the clock.
- It saves the time, energy, and efforts of the LIC Customers.
- It avoids visiting any LIC branch to make the payments.
- The customers can also use the mobile app for making premium payments.
LIC Online Payment Login Procedure
Let us see the online procedure to get logged into the LIC Online Payment, as shown below.
Pay Direct (Without Login)
- Visit the Official Portal of LIC India.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page below.
- Click on the Pay Premium Online button, as shown below.
- It then takes the online users to the following page below.
- The customers can observe two options: Pay Direct (Without Login) and Through Customer Portal.
- Click on the button Pay Direct (Without Login).
- Please select the options: Advance Premium Payment, Loan Repayment, and Loan Interest Payment.
- Here we have selected the option: Advance Premium Payment.
- Click on the Proceed button on the newly opened page.
- Enter the Policy Number, Instalment Premium, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Please read all the instructions and click on the I Agree checkbox.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Enter the Policy Number and Instalment Premium on the newly opened page.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Check and Pay button on the newly opened page.
- It then initiates the payment process. Online customers can choose their mode of payment and complete the premium payment process online.
- The online customers can download and take a printout of the payment receipt for future references.
Note: The applicants should pay the Loan Payment and Loan Repayment by following a similar procedure.
Premium Payment through Customer Portal
- Go back to the previous page and click on the button: Through Customer Portal.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- Enter the User ID, Password and Date of Birth on the newly opened page.
- Click on the Sign in button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard to check and pay the premium online.
The interested online customers can visit the official portal and make the payments online on the LIC Portal.