National Scholarship Portal Update Government of India, Ministry of Minority Affairs, New Delhi by Pre. For the benefit of Matric, Post Matric and Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme, the date of application, registration of students in the National Scholarship Portal has been increased.
National Scholarship Portal Update The Assistant Commissioner of Tribal Department told that the minority pre. Online Application for Matric Scholarship 15 November, For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 15 ) November, for Minority Post Matric Scholarship 30 November and for Minority Merit cum Means Scholarship 15 November has been set.
What are the benefits of National Scholarship Portal?
Some of the benefits of this portal are as follows. From the list of these benefits, we are telling you some such benefits which can prove to be very important for you.
- With the help of this portal, all the needy students of the country will be taken on a single platform.
- Also this same platform But you can get information about all types of scholarship.
- The application on this portal is completely online and for this reason only This portal is becoming very simple.
- Using this portal will bring a lot of transparency in scholarship and scheme.
- Apart from this, all types of information can be easily found on this portal.
- Apart from this, information about various types of scholarships will be given on this portal simultaneously. This will bring a lot of transparency between the students and the facilities available on this portal.
- This is an online portal and through this various facilities will be provided to the students.
How to register on National Scholarship Portal?
To register on this portal, the applicant must first have all these documents which are mentioned above. After this, this process has to be followed which is explained further. This is the general process with the help of which you can apply online. Come to the official website of After coming to this website, you will see a new option new registration option.
Step 2 – After this in the next step, Some Terms and Conditions / Guide will appear on the page, here you have to click on the option of Continue at the bottom.
- Step 3 – After this a form will appear in front of you, you have to fill the information asked in this form, such as your state, scholarship category, your name, scholarship type, date of birth, category, bank information, proof of your identity etc. After filling the Captcha code, you have to click on the Register button.
This way your registration process will be completed, User ID password will be available, through this user ID password you will be able to login in future.
Log in to apply
After registering on the National Scholarship Portal, you have to log in to it. After logging in, the option to apply for your scholarship appears. This is the normal process for this.
- Step 1 – First of all you have to visit the official website of nsp. After coming to the home page of the official website, here you have to click on the new registration option.
- Step 2 – After this on this page The option of Log In will appear on the top, you click on it, after that you will come to a new login page.
- Step 3 – In this you are asked for your ID and password, after entering this information you will be logged in to the portal.30After this, to apply, as soon as you come to the dashboard after logging in to this portal, then you get the option to log in to it. With the help of which you can easily apply for your scholarship.