Are you aware of the Central Government Health Scheme of the union government? CGHS is an abbreviated form for Central Government Health Scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide extensive medical care to Central Government Employees, and Pensioners enrolled under this scheme. It also caters to the health care needs of the four pillars in the country Legislature, Judiciary, Executive, and Press. At present, CGHS is operational in 74 cities across and catered to as many as 38.5 Lakh beneficiaries under this scheme. Moreover, it provides treatment in the following healthcare systems: Allopathy, Homeopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Yoga.
Learn more about the CGHS scheme in the following article in detail on its official portal.
CGHS Rate List
This article explains the complete details about the Central Government Health Scheme, CGHS Rate List, Step by Step Guide to Check Online for Treatment procedure/investigation Rates New List, and Procedure to Download the PDF on Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
CGHS Hospitals Locations in India
Let us see the list of hospitals located in India, as shown below.
- Delhi & NCR
Check/Download Treatment procedure/investigation Rates New List PDF
The interested applicants can find out the list of the rates of the CGHS Hospitals in their respective cities. Let us see the step-by-step procedure to download the New Rates List of Treatment Procedure/Investigation Rates online on the official website.
- Visit the Official Portal of CGHS online.
- It takes the online users to Home Page below.
- Click on the Beneficiary Corner available in the menu bar.
- It then displays the drop-down with the list of options.
- Click on the Empanelled hospitals, diagnostic centers, and CGHS Rates out of the options given.
- It then displays the following web page below.
- On the newly opened page, the online users can find out the list of hospitals with rates.
- Choose and Select the hospitals and find out the rates of the pdf documents.
- It then downloads the rates in pdf format into the system.
- In the similar way, the online users can find out the rates of the different CGHS hospitals.
All the interested citizens can find the rates list of the CGHS hospitals on the official portal.