In a significant accomplishment, the Indian government’s ministry of labor announced that more than 20 crore registrations had been completed on its e-Shram platform. Workers will obtain their e-Shram card with a unique 12-digit number after registering on the platform and will be able to access welfare benefits under social safety nets across India. The Indian government created the e-Shram platform to create a database of employees in unorganized industries. A big number of individuals are having their e-Shram cards made in India these days. The e-Shram card was created specifically for unorganized sector employees and workers. Having this card prepared provides you with several advantages. The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana provides e-Shram card users with a Rs 2 lakh insurance cover. Apart from that, by registering with the government, their prospects of finding work improve. Workers can take advantage of the government’s ambitious plans by using the e-Shram card. To receive benefits, these workers will be given an e-Shram card.
Eligibility for E-Shram Card;
- You should be a citizen of India and working in India.
- The age bracket for applying as a beneficiary is 16-59 years.
- A monthly contribution should be made on your part using e-Shram and the GOI shall contribute the same amount to your bank account.
- Your Aadhar Card must be connected to a valid mobile number.
- Last but not least, be certain you have a bank account.
Benefits for the beneficiaries;
- The first benefit is that after you reach the age of 60, you will receive a pension of Rs 3000/- (minimum).
- Second, you will be covered for any mishaps you may have up to the age of 60.
- You can get Rs 50,000/- of insurance in case of an accident.
- If the beneficiary dies as a result of an accident, all benefits will be passed to the If you have an E Shram Card or a Shramik Card, you may take advantage of any government schemes for workers.
Steps to register for E Shram Card, 2022:
- For the right procedure of creating E Shram Card 2022, make sure you have registered a Mobile Number connected to your Aadhar card.
- On your device, go to the e-Shram official website.
- Second, self-register using your Aadhar-linked mobile number on the E Shram Portal via filling out all the columns.
- Next, enter the OTP sent on the linked mobile number.
- Third, proceed to the next step and fill out the Aadhar Number, enter the captcha code and after agreeing to the terms and conditions, click on submit.
- Afterwards, enter the OTP once more sent to the mobile number to verify the Aaadhar.
- The further page shall entail the personal information based on the Aadhar card.
- Fill in the remaining fields on the page as shown below.
- After completing this step, provide the information about your address, educational qualification, occupation and skills, and finally the bank details.
- Fill up all of the required fields and submit documents such as your Aadhar card and bank account passbook.
- Finally, press the Submit button and wait for the E Shram Card 2022 to be processed.
How to login to E-Shram;
- Visit the E-Shram login portal.
- Enter the username and password.
- Next, fill in the captcha code and click on Login and will be able to access your E-Shram detailed profile and status.
E-Shram Card download pdf;
- After opening the website, you must open the home tab, which is located on the home page.
- So, below the home tab, you’ll see the “Download UAN Card” option.
- The website will then appear, prompting you to input your Aadhar number-linked cellphone number. After that, input the code that appears on the screen.
- Finally, after you submit these data, you will receive an OTP on your phone number, which you may use to login.
- Finally, you will have two options: edit your profile or download the e-SHRAM Card pdf using the Download UAN Card option.
|e-Shram registration portal||https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self|
|e-Shram login portal||https://eshram.gov.in/453554245435235464353/login|