JK EPM Portal registration is mandatory to access the portal. After successful registration, you may login to your account and take advantage of the given services. emp.jk.gov.in webpage allows you to signup as an employee. You need to provide your CPIS ID for the registration process though.
The J&K government launched the portal for all the government employees of J&K. This portal is known as the ‘Employee Performance Monitoring (EPM) Portal’.
We will have a detailed discussion about the employee performance monitoring portal through this article.
EPM JK Portal
The government of J&K introduced the portal for keeping the performance records of the employees. The employee can register on the EPM Portal from the official website (https://epm.jk.gov.in/).
The government employees have to submit their monthly reports on the portal. The EPM portal has been designed to track the monthly work activities of all government officers and employees. And this track is kept by the reporting officers of the employee. For registration on the portal, the employee has to enter the CPIS ID.
J&K EMP Portal Registration – Employee Performance Website Sign up
The government employees of Jammu & Kashmir can register themselves on the Employees Performance Monitoring Portal. The steps to do the same are:
- The first step is to visit the official website of EPM Portal JK. Here is the link to the official website (https://epm.jk.gov.in/).
- As you open the website, you can see the below screen. You have to find the EPM portal registration option on this screen. You can see the tab for Access to EPM Portal from where you can register and login on the portal.
- Click the ‘Register/Login’ tab.
- Now, you can see the below screen. There is an option for New User on the right side of the Sign In. Click on ‘New User’.
- After clicking on the new user, the sign-up window will display on the screen. Enter your CPISID and click the ‘Get Details’ button available on the right side of the screen.
- Once you click the get details button, your details will be on the screen, and the option for creating a password is available below the details. Set the password you want to keep and click on the ‘Send OTP’ button on its right side.
- You will receive the OTP on the SANDES App.
- We will discuss about this app in detail later in this article. You can find the OTP in the chats window (on the left corner) of the app.
- Enter the OTP on the official portal, where the option for entering the OTP is now open.
- Now, click the ‘Register’ button available on the right side.
- Finally, you have successfully registered to the EPM Portal JK, and the sign-in details have been sent to the mobile number registered with the SANDES App.
Every government employee of J&K has to login to their account on the EPM portal JK to submit the monthly reports and see their performance. Following are the steps for EPM portal JK login:
- Visit the official website of the EPM Portal JK (https://epm.jk.gov.in/).
- Now, the home screen of the EPM portal JK will open. Click the same tab which you clicked while registering on the portal.
- Click the ‘Register/Login’ tab.
- Now, a sign-in window is on the screen. Enter your login credentials and captcha correctly. Now, click on the ‘Login’ button at the bottom.
- You are now successfully logged into your account. Here you can submit your monthly reports.
How to Download and Login into the SANDES App from EMP Website
It is necessary to download the SANDES App for registering on the EPM portal JK. This EMP Portal JK App can be found on the official website. Steps to download and login into the SANDES App on your mobile are:
- Open the official website of EPM port JK (https://epm.jk.gov.in/) on your mobile.
- You can find the tab of the SANDES App on the home screen. Click on the ‘Download’ option under the SANDES App tab.
- Now, your play store screen will be open, from where you can download the App. Click the ‘Install’ button to download the App on your mobile.
- Open the App after the download is complete. You will see the below screen on your mobile. Click on the ‘Mobile Number’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- A screen will open where you have to enter your mobile number to register on the App. Enter your mobile number and check the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Now, click on the ‘Get OTP’ button at the bottom.
- You will receive the OTP on your mobile number. Once you receive the OTP, enter it into the App.
- Now, the screen opens where you can create your profile. Full Name is only required, rest Photo and Gender is optional. After entering all the details, click on the ‘Next’ button at the bottom.
- You are now successfully logged into your SADES App.
The helpdesk or contact details of the EPM Portal JK are available on the main screen of the official portal and are: