Get complete details of the recently launched Jan Samarth portal. View the credit-linked schemes list & apply online for a loan. The registration process is explained in detail. Let’s get started.
A One-Stop Digital Platform that Connects Government Programs, Incentives, and Subsidies. The Jan Samarth Site, a government of India effort, is a one-of-a-kind online portal that connects thirteen credit-linked government initiatives on a single platform for the benefit of all recipients and relevant stakeholders.
Jan Samarth Portal’s main goal is to encourage equitable growth and development in many sectors by directing and connecting them to the appropriate government aid via simple and straightforward digital methods. The portal guarantees that all procedures and activities of all connected programs are covered from beginning to end.
Jan Samarth Portal
The Portal employs cutting-edge technology and intelligent analytics to give beneficiaries straightforward advice for determining subsidy eligibility, and an auto recommendation engine recommends the best-fit schemes based on the beneficiary’s needs and credentials. Advanced technologies use digital verifications to automate whole loan procedures, making the process easy, quick, and painless.
List of Schemes Offering Loan on Jan Samarth Portal – Credit Linked Schemes
Applicants looking to take benefits of the government subsidies offered by the government and understand their eligibility, list of schemes as well as other details will need to do so using the Jan Samarth portal at jansamarth.in. Below mentioned are the complete steps to check the list of Credit-Linked Schemes List on the portal.
- Head on to the official web page of Jan Samarth at jansamarth.in.
- Scroll down to find the option for “View all schemes”
- Users will now be redirected to the Credit-Linked Schemes List. Choose the type of loan you wish to apply for.
Checking eligibility for Loan on Jan Samarth Portal
Now that you have gone through the complete list of subsidies offered by the government and chosen the type of subsidy you wish to apply for, you will need to check your eligibility. Follow the steps mentioned below to check your eligibility for the particular scheme.
- First, choose the “Check Eligibility” option beside the particular type of subsidy you are applying for.
- Now users will move to the eligibility check. Enter all the details as seen in the form and scroll down to the bottom and click on the option for check eligibility.
- Users will now be redirected to the confirmation page for their eligibility requirements.
Apply Online for Loan Schemes on Jan Samarth Portal – Online Registration Form 2022 @jansamarth.in
Now that you have selected the subsidy you want to opt for, you will need to apply online at the Jan Samarth Portal.
- Find the type of subsidy and click on the option for “Apply Now”. Users will now be redirected to the registration page. Enter your mobile number and solve the captcha and click on the “Get OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP as received on the registered phone number and click on the “Submit OTP” button.
- After successful verification of the OTP, users will be asked to create a password for their account. Ensure to use a strong password. Click on Proceed when done.
- Users will now be redirected to the dashboard for the application process. Click on the Proceed option beside the eligible subsidy.
- On the next page, users will need to verify the details that they mentioned during the eligibility check process. Click on Continue to proceed or click on edit to change the details mentioned.
- The next page will prompt users with the documents that they need to keep handy for the process. Click on Proceed.
- On the next page, users will need to put in details of their PAN.
- Next enter the Aadhar card details and users will receive an OTP from UIDAI which they need to use to validate their Aadhaar details. Click on proceed.
- Users will now be prompted with a confirmation of the income details. Click “Proceed”.
- In the next stage, users will need to fill in corresponding details based on the type of subsidy applied for like business details or academic details etc. Click “Proceed” when done.
- Complete all the stages as mentioned in the form. Do note that the consequent sections of the application process will be different for each type of subsidy, therefore keep an eye out. Once you are done with the application filing. Click on the option for “Submit Application”.
- Next, choose the bank from which you want to take the loan from and choose the option “Select Offer”.
- Choose the branch in the next stage by selecting the state and district.
- Once the branch is selected, users will be redirected to the confirmation page. Grab a printout and keep it safe for future reference.
Note: Keep all the required documents in soft copy for faster loan approval from the bank.