Uppbpb.gov.in will shortly publish the UP SI Result 2022 Expected Date. From this page, candidates may get the UP Police SI Cut Off Marks, Merit List, and Sarkari Result links. Candidates who are waiting for the UP Police Sub-Inspector Result 2022 Date can check and examine their results as soon as possible. On its official website, www.uppbpb.gov.in, the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board will shortly announce the SI Bharti Pariksha Result. You should all be prepared to look at the Uttar Pradesh Police SI Result 2022. Candidates may check their results, as well as the Cut Off Marks and Merit List, at prpb.gov.in. Visit the end of the article for further information on the UP Police Results.
Police SI Cut Off UPPBPB, 2022:
According to several media sources, the UP Sub Inspector Result 2022 would be issued in the month of December. Meanwhile, we are providing the benefit of the doubt and assuming that the findings will be released soon. However, the UP Sub Inspector Cut Off Marks 2022 will be released first, followed by the final results. UPSI Expected Cut-Off Marks will be varied for each category;
|Category||Cut Off (Expected)|
UP Police SI Merit List;
- Continue to visit the official website to obtain the UP SI Exam Result 2022 Merit List PDF, updates.
- The names of the shortlisted candidates will appear on the merit list.
- Check your name since only then can your selection be secured.
- Candidates must also perform well on the PET and PST.
- If your name does not appear on the merit list, you will be unable to participate in the UP SI Bharti 2021-22.
- On this website, we will also include a link to the UPPBPB Sub Inspector Merit List 2022.
How to check UP Police SI Result;
- First, go to uppbpb’s official website.
- The result link may be found on the home page.
- Wait for the link to open after clicking it.
- To access the dashboard, enter your credentials.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Make sure you double-check your results.
- The success or fail status of the UP SI Exam will be directed there.
- After that, download and save.
Physical Tests for efficiency:
For men – 4.8 km run in 28 minutes.
For women – 2.4 km race to be completed in 16 minutes.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
- Height: 168 cms minimum (General, SC, OBC) and 160 cms (ST).
- Chest – For General, OBC, and SC category – 79 cms without expansion (OBC, SC, General 84 cms; 77 cms (ST) without expansion and 82 cms.
- Keep in mind that a 5 cms expansion is required for each candidate.