Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
Checking the Jharkhand ration card list online is a more convenient aahar portal where you can search district-wise and even download the new ration beneficiary list 2022.
The Government of Jharkhand’s Department of Food Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs has launched the aahar.jharkhand.gov.in Portal for online ration card and food distribution services. A ration card is required for each household member to get food grains. Otherwise, the family will go a month without eating grains. The dealer distributes the gain based on the number on P.H. and Green Card. The Aahar Jharkhand portal is used for online ration card activities in Jharkhand, such as applying for a new ration card, checking ration card status, and correcting ration cards, among other things. Aside from that, additional ration card-related tasks can also be completed online. There are four kinds of ration cards here,
Priority Household (PHH) ration cards are distributed to households that fulfill the state government’s qualifying requirements. Every member of a priority family is entitled to 5 kilos of food grain each month. Ration cards are distributed to the “poorest of the poor” households under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY).
The color White denotes that you are an Indian citizen who lives above the poverty level. Ration Cards in the Color of Green: These ration cards are provided to those who are poor. This ration card allows them to purchase food at subsidized prices.
Jharkhand Ration Card List
In this article, we will share the procedure to check the ration card list of Jharkhand from the official website AAHAR Jharkhand. Citizens from all districts of the state can make use of this online service.
Who is eligible for a ration card in Jharkhand PDS:
- It is available to anybody over the age of 60 who is not receiving any benefits from the federal or state governments.
- Women who are unemployed or who do not have access to any resources.
- The percentage of people who meet any disability criterion should be at least 40%.
- Members of the primitive tribe are not eligible to apply for the Ration card.
- People who have HIV, cancer, leprosy, or any other incurable sickness, as well as those who are unemployed, are eligible for RC.
- Every beggar and every housewife.
- This RC is available to those who fall under the below-poverty-line (BPL)category.
- Families who choose irrigation acreage of more than 5 acres of the dry land of more than 10 acres are not eligible.
- Families who own four-wheeled automobiles are ineligible for the scheme.
- If an applicant gets three or more rooms in a house with a paved roof, he or she is unable to apply for the RC.
To Apply for New Ration card using Aadhar card:
- Visit Ration Card Management System website to apply for the Jharkhand ration card under Jharkhand aahar.
- Click on Register, to apply for the Ration Card option on the screen.
- It will redirect you to the next page to start filling in the details for registration.
- Fill out all the details as asked in the registration form.
- Finally, upload the Aadhar card in jpg/png form not more than 200kb in size and Click Register.
- You can check the status of your application through this link and access Cardholder login and Official login for the Jharkhand PDS system.
Aahar Jharkhand New Ration Card List 2022 Check Online
- Open the website of the Department of Food Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand to search ration cards.
- Click on Your card information.
- Select Ration Card Details for ration card search by name.
- A new page will open with the Ration card beneficiary search.
- To check the name in the list, select District, Block, Village/Ward, Dealer, and Card type. Or to the user can enter the Ration card number and Captcha code and submit to search beneficiary details ration card.
- The report of the beneficiary of the selected area shall open and the user can check the name.
- For the FSC ration card search, you can search on https://nfsa.gov.in/portal/Ration_Card_State_Portals_AA.
- The ration card list will be on the screen.
- You can also use this method for e-ration card download but it cannot be used for official purposes.
District wise Jharkhand ration card list, search & download PH/AAY/White/Green Ration Card
- Visit the home page of the Department of Food Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand.
- Select Ration distribution, click on one of the categories of ration distribution (in PDS system Jharkhand monthly).
- It will take the user to the next page, where they can enter the month and year to find district vise ration distribution.
- After selecting the date and year, the district-wise ration card list is accessible and can be downloaded to the user’s device.
Here is the list of districts
|Saraikela Kharsawan||Simdega||West Singhbhum|
aahar Jharkhand gov in transaction details can be checked online from the same page
Aahar Jharkhand Helpline Number
For any information, you may dial the toll-free number 18003456598
Aahar Jharkhand Ration card beneficiary list FAQ