The Government of Assam has established the official online site for the distribution of the Assam Ration Card. It was established by the government of the state of Assam. The people of Assam may access and utilize this site, which is accessible to them. You may use this website to submit an application for a ration card. The ration card is, without a doubt, very beneficial to those who are economically vulnerable or living below the poverty line. The government will give them every kind of assistance they need. They will be provided with the required items at reduced prices, saving them money in the process. The government supplies the bare necessities at very low prices. In such a scenario, if you are qualified, you should apply for and take advantage of the ration card’s many advantages.
Previously, even for the simplest of tasks such as applying for a ration card, you had to wait in enormous lines for days and days. However, the government has simplified the procedure, allowing an increasing number of individuals to take advantage of the advantages. The quickest and most convenient method is to apply online from the comfort of your own home without ever leaving your front door. Read this article to learn how to apply for a ration card and what documents you will need. In addition, you will learn how to access the NSFA list via the Assam PDS site.
Assam Ration Card List
This article explains complete details about the Assam Ration Card List 2022, Type of Ration Cards in Assam, Step by Step Guide to view the NFSA Ration Card List, and Apply for the New Ration Card on the Official Portal of Assam PDS.
Types of Ration Cards in Assam
There are many distinct kinds of ration cards, each with a unique hue. You will also profit in various ways depending on the color you choose to wear. You may find detailed information on each kind of ration card in the section below.
- BPL – These ration cards are intended for individuals who live below the poverty line. The yearly income must be less than Rs 27,000 to satisfy the requirement.
- CARD FOR ANTYODAYA – This card is for individuals who do not have a steady job and cannot work. As a result, they do not have a consistent source of income. Unemployed persons, laborers, the elderly, women, and other such individuals fall under this classification. The advantages of this ration card include the fact that you may receive 35kilo kilos of rice for only three rupees per kilogram by using this ration card.
- PINK, BLUE, and RED CARDS are reserved for those who earn more than the poverty level. It is advantageous to have this card since it allows you to purchase kerosene at a reduced cost.
Assam Ration Card List Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant candidate should fulfil to get the Ration Card in Assam State.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- New married citizens can also apply for the Ration card.
- The candidates having the temporary ration card can apply for the permanent ration cards.
- The annual income of the applicant families should be less than 1 lakh to apply for the ration card.
Documents Needed for Assam Ration card
Find out the list of documents essential to apply for the New Ration Card, as shown below.
- Voter list proof
- BPL certificate.
- Proof number of ration card from the ward commissioner
- Address and the residential proof, which is written on the aadhaar card.
- Driving license
- PAN CARD
- Land Revenue Tax Pay Receipt.
- Birth Certificate copy
How to Check/View NFSA Assam Ration Card list
Let us see the online procedure to check the NFSA Assam Ration Card List, as shown below.
- First, you have to visit the official portal or the website.
- On the home page, you have to select your District, Tehsil, Village, etc.
- After that, the website portal should give your details like your name, father’s name, type of ration card.
- Then, it will show your details and your name in the list to you on the screen.
How to Apply Online for Assam Ration Card 2022
- First, visit the official website to apply for the Assam ration card.
- Then, in the home page, you will find the option of sign-in or registration.
- Click on it and then click on the new user registration.
- Complete the simple process of the registration by entering the basic details.
- The basic details include the user name, mother name, father’s name, date of birth, nationality, email address, aadhaar number.
- After entering all the details and agreeing to the terms and conditions, click on the Save button. It will save your data in case of a breakout.
- After that, choose a login id you can remember and check availability.
- You will receive the one-time password to the mobile number you submitted earlier.
- Enter it and click verify.
- Now, you will get the message of successful registration.
- You can track your status via aadhaar number, UID, or VID.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of the Assam PDS and view the NFSA Ration Card List online.
|Assam PDF Official Portal||Click Here|
FAQs on Assam Ration Card List 2022
What is the official website for applying for the Assam Action Card?
The official website for applying for an Assam Ration Card is www.nsfa.gov.in.
What is the procedure for applying for an Assam Ration Card?
To sign in or register, go to the official website first and then click on sign in or register. Then, choose the option for new user registration from the drop-down menu. After that, continue the steps outlined in the preceding article.
What are the types of the ration cards in the Assam State?
The ration card types include BPL, Antyodaya, Pink, Blue, and Green Ration Cards.
Can I view and download the ration card list online on the official portal of Assam PDS?
Yes, the online users can view and download the ration card list online on the official portal.