[bg_collapse view=”link” color=”#bab3b3″ expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन महाराष्ट्र,maharashtra ration card list 2022,online check @ mahafood website, nfsa,epds maharahstra online ration card list checking,राशन कार्ड महाराष्ट्र[/bg_collapse]
A ration card is an essential document given to people below the poverty line to give a ration for the month. It is issued to low-income people in the state. महाराष्ट्र ऑनलाइन राशन कार्ड service allows the people to apply & maha food ration card list. Checking your RC details on the mahafood portal is quite easy and that’s what we have discussed in this article. Along with checking the name in the list, we have also covered the process to apply for a new ration card in the state of Maharashtra.
राशन कार्ड सूची महाराष्ट्र – Maharashtra Ration Card List 2022
People who are needy and have insufficient financial income can get food grains and various other commodities at a subsidy price. The candidates should meet an eligibility criterion to get the ration card. It is issued to families that are categorized as APL and BPL. APL is for families who have an income of above 1 lakh. A white card is issued for them, whereas for families who earn less than Rs 1 lakh in a year, a yellow card is issued.
Ration Card Maharashtra List Check – Maha Food राशन कार्ड यादी 2022
RCMS Maharashtra is an online system developed by the state government under the maha food project. After you apply for a ration card in Maharashtra by following the steps given on mahafood gov in the portal, you can check your RC details online. Using your ration card number, you can perform various tasks online. In this article, we have covered the process to check the epds Maharashtra ration card list as per the latest 2022 database.
Steps to follow to view the Maha food ration card list of holders:
- Visit the Food, civil supplies and consumer protection department website of this state (www.mahafood.gov.in)
- Check for the online service section on the home page
- Click the “Online Fair Price Shops” link on the home page to open the online FPS screen.
- Click AePDS- All Districts, which takes the candidate to the Aadhaar enabled public distributed system website.
- Click the RC Details link on the left side of the page.
- Enter the ration card number and click submit to view the Maharashtra ration card list
Types of ration cards in Maharashtra
- Yellow Ration Cards
- Saffron Ration Card (केसरी राशन कार्ड)
- PHH Ration Card
- White Ration Card
Eligibility criteria for New Ration Card in Maharashtra
Here are the eligibility criteria that families have to meet to apply for and get the ration card from the government of Maharashtra.
- An applicant who is applying for this card must be a native of Maharashtra state.
- A candidate should not hold another ration card or other similar kinds of cards or be part of schemes that are given by the state government.
- Applicants must meet the criteria for APL, BPL, or AAY to be eligible to apply for this card.
महाराष्ट्र राशन कार्ड आवेदन – जरुरी दस्तावेज
These are the essential documents that you must carry if you want to apply for the ration card issued by the Maharashtra government.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Gas connection
- Mobile number
- Bank’s passbook
- income certificate
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant
Food Department Maharashtra – New Ration Card Apply Form
Steps to follow to apply for a ration card by the applicant:
- Go to the official website of the food, civil supplies, and consumer protection department website of Maharashtra (www.mahafood.gov.in)
- Click the download option that is on the left side of the page
- Click on the Application for New Ration Card link to open and download the form.
- Candidates must download the form and fill it out physically by entering the appropriate details without any errors.
- Candidates, while submitting the application form, must attach the required documents that are requested to process the ration card request. You also have to affix a Rs. 2 court stamp when you are submitting the form.
- After filling out the form, it has to be submitted to the concerned department.
[bg_collapse view=”link” color=”#bab3b3″ expand_text=”Additional Information” collapse_text=”Additional Information” ]ration card maharashtra,epds maharashtra,mahafood gov in maharashtra,ration card in maharashtra,maha food gov in maharashtra,mahafood gov in 2021,mahafood rc details,rc details maharashtra,mahaepos gov in rc,rcms mahafood gov in,ration card maharashtra online check,patra grihasti ration card,[/bg_collapse]
- You must submit the application that is filled out for the ration card offline. Though there is a link to apply for a ration card online, it is not working.
- Candidates who are eligible to get the card must download and print the application form from the authorized portal only.
- Only residents of Maharashtra can apply for this card.
- After filling out the form, the application must be submitted to the respective department officials without any delay, along with the required documents for further processing.
- Documents or application forms that are incomplete will be rejected.
- Applicants must submit the application form only at the concerned office that is closer to their locality or jurisdiction.
- After submitting the form to the concerned officer, the candidate will receive an acknowledgment receipt, which the candidate must keep safe until the ration card is issued to check their name on the mahafood.gov.in list.
Price charged on food items issued on the Maha Food ration card.
Ration Card Maharashtra Check Benefits
- Ration card will act as an identity card for people of the state
- Act as a document to get the food items at a subsidy rate, especially rice, sugar, wheat, soaps, coarse grains, kerosene, and other items given by the Maharashtra government according to the National Food Security Act.
- People of the state can be fed with nutritious Food by getting the ration at a budget-friendly price for them.
- Ration card applicants can download the new ration card that is listed according to their name and district from the Official website.
- Both APL and BPL cards help people get ration at a low price to live happily. It also reduces the financial burden that is put on them.
- No fee is charged by the government to apply for the ration card from the applicant.