Did you get through the procedure to check the online beneficiary list of the PDS Odisha Ration Cards’? Since after the independence, all the state governments of India have been implemented Public Distribution Systems in the country. The main objective of the PDS systems is to issue the ration cards to the citizens of the concerned states. With the help of these ration cards, people can avail themselves of various provisions like sugar, wheat, flour, pulses, and other commodities. Moreover, the citizens are also eligible for the different welfare schemes from the state and central government. However, to reduce the manual procedures, all the state governments, like the Odisha government, have started digitalizing the ration cards in their respective states.
If you wish to view the Ration Card Beneficiary List online, you are at the right place.
PDS Odisha Ration Card List
This article explains the details of the PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2022, Objective of the Ration Card List, Types of Ration Card, Subsidy Rice Price, the Step by Step Guide to Check NFSA Beneficiary List Online, and the Process to Download online.
Types of Ration Cards in Odisha State
Let us see the different types of Ration Cards available in Odisha State, as shown below.
- APL Ration cards: The APL ration card is given to the people who fall over the poverty line.
- BPL Ration cards: The people who have an annual family income of less than Rs.1 lakh are below the poverty line.
- Antyodaya ration cards: The Antyodaya Anna Yojana card is given to economically weaker people in society.
Subsidy Rice Quantity in Odisha State
Let us see the details about the Rice Quantity available at PDS stores in the Odisha State.
|BPL Families||1 Rupee per KG||Family||25 KG|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||1 Rupee per KG||Family||25 KG|
|AAY families||1 Rupee per KG||Family||25 KG|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||1 Rupee per KG||Family||25 KG|
|PLOs families||1 Rupee per KG||Family||25 KG|
|SC /ST People||1 Rupee per KG||Individual||15|
|Differently-abled persons||1 Rupee per KG||Individual||10|
Please Visit Our Articles
Objective of Odisha Ration Card List 2021
Let us find the main objective of the Odisha Ration Card List, as shown below.
- The ration list process is intended to view the availability of the ration card list online on the PDS Odisha Portal.
- It avoids the manual procedure to apply for the ration cards offline.
- It saves the time and money of the applicants.
- The applicants can avail of the ration at subsidy prices.
Odisha Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should meet some minimum criteria to gain eligibility. Let us see the eligibility criteria for an applicant applying for the NFSA Ration Card in Odisha State.
- The applicants applying for ration cards should belong to the Odisha State.
- The candidates should possess any ration card before in the respective state.
- Moreover, the applicant candidates should belong to the vulnerable sections in society.
Documents Required to apply for an Odisha Ration Card
Find out the list of the documents required to apply for the Odisha Card.
To apply for the Odisha ration card, a set of documents must be submitted as requested by the government for verification. The set of documents required for the card are:
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer)
- Photo identification proof of all members of the family.
How to Check NFSA Beneficiary List Odisha State
Let us see the online procedure to check the NFSA Beneficiary List of the Odisha State.
- Visit the Official Portal of PDS Ration Card Odisha State.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the NFSA Cards and Beneficiaries from the menu bar.
- Select the Block, District, and FPS.
- Click on the Get Report.
- It then displays the beneficiary list, as shown below.
- Click on the Ration Card Number displayed in the blue color.
- It then displays the complete details about the Ration Card Holder.
- The details include the Name, Gender, Age, and Relationship of the applicant.
Download NFSA Odisha Beneficiary List 2022
Let us see the online procedure to download the NFSA Odisha Beneficiary List of the Odisha state.
- After getting the ration card details, the applicants can download the list.
- The interested applicants can also take a printout of the ration card and use it for future references.
All the interested applicants can visit the official portal and check the beneficiary list of the PDS Odisha Ration Card online.