It has been seen that in many places ration quoters do rigging or do not distribute ration on time, or do not help people in getting a new ration card, if you also have any complaint related to ration card but you do not know where and how to make Uttar Pradesh ration card complaint online, then this article is for you. We come across many situations like the above stated but never try to complaint. Government always provides us facility to solve the issues we are facing. UP Ration card complaint online is one such facility where you can complaint about any issue regarding your ration card from your home.
UP Ration Card Complaint Online
This article covers the topics relating to UP Ration card complaint online and how to complaint using the toll-free helpline number. It provides us step by step guidelines to file complaint related to UP Ration card on the official portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
File Complaint related to UP Ration Card
The biggest problem people face is that where and how to complain for the ration card and apart from this, there is a fear among the people that if they complain somewhere, their name will not be revealed, due to which they will have to face some trouble later. This article will help you to file a complaint regarding your issues relating to UP Ration card peacefully.
UP Ration Card Complaint through Online
Without taking much of your time, let us know where and how you can file a complaint related to Uttar Pradesh ration card. You do not need to go anywhere to register a complaint related to up ration card, you can also make your complaint from your mobile phone, computer or laptop sitting at home, for this you have to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Food and Logistics Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh whose link is given here to help you fcs.up.gov.in
- As soon as you click on this link, the official website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh will open in front of you, here you have to click on the button “Complain Online” which is running on the side of the website.
- After clicking on the mentioned link, a new page will appear in front of you as shown below, you have to click on the link “Register complaint” from here.
- As soon as you click on the link shown, now a new form or page will open in front of you.
- The next part is you need to fill this form i.e, Complaint entry format. You need to give the following details:
- Complainant’s mobile number
- Complainant’s area
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Social class
- Subject of complaint
- Number of prior complaints
- Complaint details
- Enter the code shown in image and click “ENTER”.
- As soon as you register your complaint, you will get a complaint number, so keep it safe. you can check whether any action is being taken on your complaint, if not, then you can register the complaint again. They can do it with this complaint number so that action can be taken on your complaint.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Complaint – Toll Free Helpline Number
If you are not able to make a complaint online, then do not panic, now the Food and Supplies Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has issued a toll-free number to solve all the problems related to ration, you can make a direct complaint by calling this number. Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Complaint Toll Free Number is 1800 1800 150 and 1967
How to Check UP Ration Card Complaint Status?
- If you have registered your complaint through any one of the above-mentioned mediums, now you must be thinking how to find out whether your complaint is being processed or not.
- Then you have to go to the official website fcs.up.gov.in and follow same steps of registering a complaint but instead of clicking “register complaint” in the step 3, click on “View current status of complaint”.
- There you can find the status of your complaint.
All the interested candidates can visit the Official Portal of Uttar Pradesh Complaint Portal and register their complaints online.