As per a viral social media post, Union Government of India has launched another innovative scheme called PM Kisan Tractor Yojana. The post says the objective of this scheme is to provide tractors at a subsidy rate to the small and marginal farmers. The beneficiaries can avail of up to 20% on the tractors under this program. However, it should be noted that the subsidy percentage depends on individual state governments, which is up to 50% in few states. The female beneficiaries will be given more priority under this scheme.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
This article explains the procedure to apply for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, Apply Online or Not, Eligibility Criteria, and the facts behind the Prime Minister Tractor Scheme, and the information about the genuineness of the 50% tractor subsidy program by the union government.
PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to qualify for the PM Farmer Tractor Subsidy Scheme as per the information available on social media.
- The applicant should be a farmer by occupation and must be a small and marginal farmer.
- Applicant Farmer should be a permanent citizen of India.
- The age of the candidates applying should be above 18 years.
- Female applicants will be given more priority for this tractor subsidy scheme.
- The farmers should not have any own tractor under his name.
- The beneficiary farmers must not have enrolled in any other scheme while availing of the benefits of this scheme.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
Find out the list of documents required for the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme launched by the Union Government of India.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Land Documents
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Other Documents (if required)
Do Check – There is no scheme namely Pradhan Mantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana
How to Apply Online or Not for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
As discussed above, there are many ambiguities regarding the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana. Some sources claim that the applicant farmers should visit the nearest CSC’s and others claim that once can register themselves on the official websites of the respective state governments. Let us see the complete details, as shown below.
- The Central Government has announced the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, but the scheme is regulated by the respective state governments of the state.
- The interested applicants can apply for the scheme at the nearest Common Services Centres (CSC’s) by filling the online applications available there.
- However, the farmers can also visit their respective state government or agricultural department portals to apply for tractors’ 50% subsidy scheme.
- Therefore, the farmers of the respective states can visit the official portals and start applying for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana.
Note: Please note that there is no dedicated portal for applying the Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme, or there is no separate section on the state portals for this scheme. Thus, please verify before you start applying for the PM Farmer Tractor Subsidy Scheme.
Is PM Kisan Tractor 50% Subsidy Scheme 2021 Real or Fake?
- Since the announcement of the Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme, many speculations are going on about the scheme.
- Many citizens have claimed that the scheme is fake and there is no such subsidy on the purchase of tractors by the farmers. On the other hand, there is information from some reliable media houses that the scheme is functional in a few states in the country.
- It has also been mentioned that the applicants can directly visit the nearest CSC’s for the application process.
- Thus, it is to be suggested that the candidates can visit the local CSC’s to check the scheme’s authenticity once before the application process.
Disclaimer: All the information gathered for this respective article is based on thorough research from reliable sources. We firmly believe that all the information provided here is true to the best of our knowledge.
For genuine schemes, Visit our Sarkari Yojana section.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana FAQs
What is the main motive of the newly announced PM Kisan Tractor Yojana in the nation?
The main objective of the recently announced PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is to make the farmers self-reliant by providing tractors to them at a subsidy price.
What is the percentage of subsidy that the applicant farmers will get from the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
The PM Kisan Tractor Scheme beneficiaries will get a subsidy of around 20% to 50%.
Where can the applicants apply for the Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Yojana?
The farmers can apply offline for the tractor subsidy scheme by visiting the nearest CSC’s or can apply online by visiting the respective state’s official portal.
Is the PM Kisan Tractor 50% Subsidy Scheme 2021 launched by the Prime Minister Real or Fake?
Several rumors are going on about the genuineness of the scheme. Thus it is suggested to cross-check before applying for the Tractor Subsidy Scheme.