Did you know about the AHIMS Kerala Registration? In 2020, Covid-19 had given us a destructive portrait all over the world. World Health Organisation was struggling the most to find out suitable medicines, vaccines, and treatment to fight against this fatal disease. The renowned scientists, the popular doctors, researchers all were busy 24×7 hours for improving the health conditions of the affected people by Covid-19. After long research, the vaccines were introduced for the age group of 18+ people. Whereas, the health of students or children below 18 is at risk. At that time, Kerala Government has announced a great initiative to save a huge number of students.
Ayush Homoeopathy Information Management System became the saver of the students of both state and national levels. They decided to distribute homeopathy medicines to students for combating the dangerous disease Covid-19. The students have to register in Homeopathy HIB Distribution Portal. The homeopathy medicines are allotted for 6 lakh school students which will be available after registration at ahims.kerala.gov.in.
AHIMS Kerala Registration
This article explains about AHIMS Kerala Registration, Login Procedure on the AHIMS Kerala Portal, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and Details about the Homeopathy HIB Distribution Portal, Schedule, and Helpline Number on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Schedule of AHIMS Kerala Registration
Find out the important dates of the AHIMS Kerala Registration
Date of publication
25th October 2021
26th October 2021
27th October 2021
Still the stock
Features of AHIMS Kerala Portal
Let us see the details about the features of the Ayush Health Information Management Systems, as shown below.
- Every resident in Kerala has been struggling with the medicines and vaccines of Covid-19 to save their life. Kerala State also is making an effort to give treatment and vaccines to most of the residents of Kerala.
- The other hand, the students or the children below 17 are still in the threatofCovid-19.
- So what to do then? AHIMS Kerala Registrationis one of the best options to save the lives of the students of state and national both.
- After registering in this portal of HIB Distribution Portal, the students will be distributed immunity booster medicines to fight against the dangerous virus.
- How will a student register themselves to this portal, how can they check their schedule and all the details – if you wish to know then go through this article till the end.
Important Points about Homeopathy HIB Distribution Portal
Let us see the important points about the Kerala AHIMS Scheme.
- Portal’s name is = AHIMS
- The complete Name of this portal is = Ayush Homoeopathy
- Information Management System (AHIMS)
- The portal is made for = Homoeopathy COVID Medicine
- What kind of Medicine is it? = Homeopathic Immune Booster (HIB)
- Who runs the portal? = Department of Homeopathy
- Kerala Under Government of Kerala
- Mode of registration= Online
- The booster will be distributed for = 6 lakh Students
- Payments & Fee = NIL
- Official Website is = ahims.kerala.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for AHIMS Kerala Portal
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the AHIMS Kerala Portal.
- Still, now all the medicines, vaccines, and treatments have been created for adults.
- However, the children below 17 years are not kept under the vaccination program.
- So that the students up to 17 years only are eligible to enlist their names in this registration process.
How to Apply Online for AHIMS Kerala, Online Registration
The school students are only applicable to this registration process.
- First, the students have to visit the official website of AHIMS KERALA.
- After visiting this portal our homepage will be disclosed on the screen.
- On the homepage, there will be a ‘Registration’ option.
- Tap on it. Details of registration will be open where you need to give the student’s name, phone number, email address, and residential address.
- Now, solve the captcha.
- After solving the captcha, click on ‘Submit’.
- Click on the Register Here link at the bottom of the page.
- It then takes the online users to the below page.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Name of Parent/Guardian, Email of the Parent/Guardian, Residential Address, Password, Re-Enter Password, and Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the Sign up button.
- Finally, the Sign Up will be done.
Kerala AHIMS Portal Login Procedure
After registration will be done successfully, you need to log in.
- At first, the students have to visit the official website.
- On the Home Page, click on the Registration Link.
- Click on the Click Here to redirect to the Login page.
- Enter the Mobile, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login button.
Your log-in will be done successfully. After logging in, the students will be able to see their school name and the entire profile.
Helpline Number Of AHIMS Kerala
- If any student come across any issues with the registration process or any issue related to AHIMS HIB distribution. Then contact the helpline number.
- Helpline Number is 0471- 2470342, 0471 -2471428
E-Mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply for Kerala AHIMS Scheme online.
|AHIMS Kerala Official Portal||Click Here|