The Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme was established by Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister, Sh. YS. Jagan Mohan Reddy, to give children living in poverty access to free education or financial aid.
Latest News Updates
|➡️ For the third consecutive year, the Andhra had collectively paid out 19,617 crore under the programme that benefited 44.50 lakh mothers and 82.31 lakh children.|
Visit jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in to fill out an application for the Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 if a guardian so chooses. Those who have already applied and are searching for information about the Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status 2022 may find it all here. From the information provided on this page, you may obtain the Eligible List 2022 District-wise and check the status of Amma Vodi payments with Aadhar cards in 2022.
Children who enrol in this plan would be entitled to an annual payment of Rs 15,000/-, which they may use to attend any public or private school. This incentive will be transferred immediately to their bank accounts using DBT Mode.
As is well known, thousands of kids in the state of Andhra Pradesh who are registered in the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme must be concerned about their payment instalment. Second, you should be aware that you may check the Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022 online at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. Students who qualify can select their names from the list to claim benefits for their education. All individuals with names on the Amma Vodi List 2022 are eligible for financial support from the State Government in the amount of Rs. 15000. Numerous State residents have previously profited from this programme, and many of them are now continuing their education at other institutions.
This tutorial is aimed at helping users track their Ammavodi payment status using their Aadhaar card details. Continue to read on till the very end.
How to check Ammavodi payment status?
Users who are looking to check Ammavodi payment status with Aadhaar card details from the CFMS portal at cfms.ap.gov.in. Let us take a complete process of checking the Ammavodi payment status.
- Head on to the official portal for CFMS portal at cfms.ap.gov.in. to check the status.
- Now, find the option for “Beneficiary Search” found under the “Expenditure Links” submenu for citizen services.
- Now, change the “Search By” option to “Search by Aadhaar number”. Fill in the Aadhaar number and hit search.
- Now, the user will get all the beneficiary details on this page. Click on the “View Bank Details” to proceed.
- Here, the user can find the complete the Ammavodi payment status check. Users can also use their account statements to check for the status.
How to check Amma Vodi beneficiary account statement Online
- User should head to the official portal for CFMS portal at cfms.ap.gov.in. to check the account statement.
- In the Citizen services section, find the option for “Beneficiary Account Statement” found on the left hand menu of the page.
- On the next page, enter your beneficiary number and select the duration of the statement that you wish to check Amma Vodi status 2022.
- On the next page, find the complete statement of the payments made to the account.
Also Popular in Andhra Pradesh:
Who are eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme?
The following are the requirements for the Amma Vodi scheme 2022:
- Children who attended government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the programme.
- Only students who live in Andhra Pradesh state permanently are eligible.
Key features of the Amma Vodi scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi includes the below mentioned traits, among others:-
- Only direct benefit transfers will be used to provide the funds to the recipients.
- The beneficiary and the beneficiary’s mother will no longer get help once the beneficiary has earned his or her normal twelfth grade diploma.
- All of the beneficiaries will get payments from the funds every January until they have finished their study.
- No money will be provided to the recipient if he or she decides to stop their studies.
Current update for the Amma Vodi scheme
- The Amma Vodi plan has been carried out in the state in the most open manner possible. At whatever level, there is no corruption.
- Compared to the prior year, this year’s Amma Vodi recipients are more abundant, and the government is working to extend the benefits of the Amma Vodi programme to sanitary employees as well.
- The government-run schools this year garnered 3 lakh admissions, indicating that this policy has begun to produce the expected outcomes.
- Many qualified recipients are no longer eligible for the Amma Vodi plan since the civil supply department has simplified the ration card. To enrol every qualified beneficiary in this programme, the School Education Department has begun the re-verification process.