The Dulari Kanya Scheme has gained prominence across the state through different schemes launched by Arunachal Pradesh State Government. The main objective behind the launch of this scheme is to reduce the infant mortality rate in the state. Under this scheme, the government identifies pregnant mothers and helping them in the efficient and safe delivery. Besides, the scheme provides a fixed deposit of Rs 20000 for the girl child born in the government or government-recognized private hospital.
Dulari Kanya Scheme
This article explains the complete details about the Dulari Kanya Scheme, Eligibility Criteria for the Dulari Kanya Yojana, Documents Required, How to Apply for the Scheme, Online Application Form PDF 2021, Procedure to Download the Official Notification PDF.
Eligibility Criteria for Dulari Kanya Yojana
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant candidate should get eligible for the Dulari Kanya Scheme of the Arunachal State.
- An Applicant should belong to the schedule tribe or a domiciled resident of Arunachal Pradesh State.
- The beneficiary should be born in a government or government-recognized private hospital.
- Beneficiaries are restricted to a maximum of the first 2 (two) live girl children.
- The applicants should possess all the required documents to apply for the scheme.
Documents Required for Dulari Kanya Scheme
Find out the list of the documents required for the Dular Kanya Yojana launched by Arunachal Pradesh for women empowerment.
- Copy of Class 10th Mark Sheet
- A copy of the Bank Passbook opened in the girl’s name in the State Bank of India.
- Self Declaration about being unmarried on the girl’s 18th birthday
- Withdrawal form filled by the girl herself
Dulari Kanya Official Notification Advertisement PDF
Let us see the online procedure to download the Dulari Kanya Scheme Official Notification Advertisement PDF on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Arunachal Pradesh.
- It lands the applicants on the home page below.
- Search for the Durali Kanya Scheme in the search box.
DO READ :
Dulari Kanya Yojana Online Application Form 2021
Let us see the details of the Application Form filling procedure of the Dulari Kanya Scheme online.
- The applicants should apply for the Dulari Kanya Scheme by visiting the office of the concerned Medical Officer in charge or Medical Superintendent in the prescribed form.
- Please carefully fill the application form provided at the office with all the necessary details as required.
- Also, attach the necessary documents along with the filled application form.
- After the successful verification, the concerned executives will forward the documents to the concerned district medical officer.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get latest updates on the government schemes, college admissions, employment notifications etc.
Dulari Kanya Scheme FAQs
What is the objective of the Dulari Kanya Scheme 2021?
The main objective behind the launch of this scheme is to reduce the infant mortality rate in the state.
Who are eligible to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Dulari Kanya Scheme 2021?
The female applicants born in the government or government-recognized private hospitals are eligible for the Dulari Kanya Scheme.
How much amount will the beneficiaries get under the Dulari Kanya Yojana of Arunachal Pradesh?
The beneficiaries will get Rs 20000 under the Dulari Kanya Yojana of Arunachal Pradesh.
Who are eligible to fill the application form of the Durali Kanya Scheme of the Arunachal Pradesh state?
The beneficiary girl should fill the application form herself given at the District Medical Officer.