The Chhattisgarh state government has implemented the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana to offer financial assistance to girls from low-income families and weaker sections of the state. The government provides 25,000/-for girls for their marriage through this scheme. Girls getting married in mass marriages organized through Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana are also given to girls. With this financial aid, the fathers of low-income families do not have to worry about the daughter’s marriage and can get their daughters married gracefully with the financial help offered by the government. The scheme is taken care of by the state’s Women and Child Development Department. Uneducated girls, widows, and orphans can all avail themselves of the benefits of this scheme. It gives relief from the financial difficulties faced during the marriage.
Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana Chhattisgarh
CG Government is offering financial aid to unmarried girls for their marriage. This scheme is known as CM Kanyadan Scheme in the state. In this article, we have discussed all the important aspects. From eligibility criteria, to how to apply, download application form & online/offline process to apply. Let’s get started.
Eligibility criteria for CG Kanyadan Yojana
- Applicants must be residents of Chhattisgarh state.
- The age of the girl should be 18 years or older.
- The girl must belong to the financially weaker section of the family.
- A family that belongs to the BLP or that holds the chief minister’s food scheme card can reap the benefits of this scheme. It is given to only two girls in the family.
- Window, orphans, and destitute women will be part of the scheme.
- The annual income of the girl’s parents who are applying for this scheme must be less than Rs 1 lakh.
Required documents for CG Kanya Vivah Yojana
The following are the essential documents to be submitted while applying for this Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana scheme benefit.
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Marriage certificate
- BPL category Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Note: The applicant should have a bank account, and the account must be linked to the Aadhar card to get the sanctioned amount transferred directly to the fund.
CG Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana – Apply, Online Application Form
These are the steps followed for Kanyadan Yojana Chhattisgarh to apply online.
- Go to the official website (http://cgwcd.gov.in/)
- Navigate to the CG Kanyadan yojana application form link that you find in the main menu on the home page.
- Fill in the application form by providing the required details.
- Upload the documents that are requested in the prescribed format and within the given file size limit.
- Submit the application form.
CG Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana Application Form PDF Download
If you want to apply for CG Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana offline, you must follow this procedure:
- Go to the Anganwadi worker, supervisor, child development project officer, district program officer, district women, and child development officer. You can consult any concerned authorities to apply for the Kanyadan Yojana and benefit.
- An application form is provided to you, which you must fill in with the required details. For example, the form has a name, age, address, etc.
- Attach all the required documents, which you must submit along with the CG Kanyadan scheme application form to the concerned office.
Chhattisgarh government fund offered under the Chhattisgarh Govt’s Kanyadan Scheme
A maximum of Rs. 25000/-is given to each girl to marry happily and establish a household.
- 5000/-is given for the makeup material of both the bride and the groom.
- 14,000/-is given to spend on gift items.
- The bride is given 1000/-in the form of a bank draft by the
- 5,000/-is spent on organizing mass marriages.
Widows, orphans, and destitute girls will also be included in this Mukhyamantri Kanyadan scheme.
Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Scheme benefits
A few of the benefits of the Kanya Vivah scheme include:
Please note that the benefit is provided to daughters who fall below the poverty line.
- The government offers assistance to the financially weak section of society and residents of Chhattisgarh.
- A financial assistance of Rs. 25,000/-will be offered to the girl during the marriage.
- The amount approved under this scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Help the family get rid of the marriage expenditure on their daughter’s marriage.
- Boost the confidence of the poor and improve their social status. It also reduces the daughter’s burden on the family.
- Daughters belonging to low-income families can get married without facing any financial trouble.
- Encourage mass marriages, prevent parents’ extravagance at weddings, and prevent dowry transactions.
CM Kanya Vivah Yojana Chhattisgarh List
- Land on the official website of CM Mukyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- On the home page, you can view the list of approved beneficiaries.
- Click on the approved beneficiaries list option, which takes you to a new page.
- Fill in the required information and click submit to view the beneficiaries list.