Noni Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh – Know about the benefits & features of this scheme. See how to apply & fill in the registration form of CG noni Suraksha 2022 in this article.
Noni Suraksha Yojana
Chhattisgarh government has started Noni Suraksha Yojana for newborn girls. Through the CG Noni Suraksha scheme, the government of Chhattisgarh wants to create an atmosphere against female foeticide in the state. Under the Noni Suraksha Yojana, girls born after April 01, 2014, in a family below the poverty line, are given one lakh rupees after 18.
This scheme collaborates with the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Chhattisgarh. Noni Suraksha Yojana started on April 01, 2014. Under the Noni Suraksha Yojana, the Government provides financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh for helping the daughters who have passed the 12th standard of 18 years. Chhattisgarh Govt. had implemented this state government scheme to increase positive thinking towards the girl child in society.
- Under the Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojna, only the beneficiary will be able to get the benefit of being a permanent resident parent or guardian of Chhattisgarh.
- Under this Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana, girls born after April 01, 2014, will be given financial help by the Chhattisgarh State Government.
- Let us tell you that the BPL category applicants living below the poverty line of Chhattisgarh will benefit from this Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana, and more than two family girls can help under Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha scheme.
What is CG Noni Suraksha Yojana
This state government of Chhattisgarh scheme has helped create an atmosphere against female feticide. The proportion of girls in the state’s population has increased in the last four years. Along with this, the awareness among parents about educating daughters has also been overgrown.
Primary Purpose of Chattisgarh Govt Noni Suraksha Scheme 2022
The government aims to improve the education and health condition of the girls of the state, and it’s a hope that this will help lay the foundation for a promising future for the girl. Through the Noni Suraksha Yojana, the government expects to help prevent child marriage or forced marriage.
CG Noni Suraksha 2022 – What are the benefits
- Let us tell you that Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Dr. Raman Singh, and his government for the girls of Chhattisgarh and their bright future.
- Under Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana, girls above 18 years of age who have passed 12th will give the Chhattisgarh state government financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh. Under this Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojna, the government will also improve the educational and health status of the girls of the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Under this Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana, the Chhattisgarh government’s initiative Noni Suraksha Yojna 2022 will launch now the path to the bright future of girls will become easier. This step by the Chhattisgarh government will bring a change in the thinking of people towards girls in society, and through this, this will reduce the rate of female feticide.
CG Noni Suraksha Yojana Registration – Application Form, Apply @nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in
- If you are a native of Chhattisgarh and want to apply online for Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha scheme, you must first go to its official website https://nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in/.
- After visiting the official website, a website’s home page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the registration option on the home page. You have to click on this registration option. And after that, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the application form for CG Noni Suraksha Yojana. Here you have to fill in the name of the girl child and all other details in this form. You have to submit the form after checking your information by attaching all the necessary documents with the application form.
Nona Suraksha Scheme FAQs
In order to register, you need to fill in the online application form and fill in the asked details.
You can dial the Noni Suraksha Yojana helpline number 0771- 2234192 or write an email to email@example.com.