Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
India is one of the largest countries with 130 crore Indians. For this, overpopulation the health department cannot be as well developed as the other countries. To cope up with the population the central government had taken an initiative Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) for the employees under the central government. Through this initiative, the interested candidates can book their appointment online on the portal.
CGHS Appointment Booking Online
This article explains the complete details about the CGHS Appointment Booking Online, Step by Step Guide to Register Online on the Portal, Procedure to Login on the Portal, and Helpline Number on the Official Portal of CGHS.
What is CGHS?
The year was 1954, the central government of India inaugurated the health scheme for the sake of the working and the retired both central government employees. As India had a lack of advanced health schemes so that the central government had taken this endeavour to assist the beneficiaries. From Ayurvedic to Allopathy every health department is included as per the demand of an employee.
Beneficiaries Of CGHS Scheme
- Current and retired employees of Indian Parliament.
- Police department (Delhi)
- All the current and retired judges of the High court and Supreme Court.
- The former and current Vice presidents of India.
- The Railway employees.
- And the employees of the relevant sectors.
- The PIB journalists (Delhi).
Please Visit Our Articles
Features of CGHS Scheme
Let us see the features of the CGHS Scheme launched by central government in the country.
- All the candidates under the CGHS scheme can get benefits from every point. As they are delivered the essential ID number is attached to the plastic card.
- If you or the candidate will lose the card further, then they need to inform the police station. You have to launch FIR at the police station.
- For the next duplicate plastic card, you have to pay 50/- rupees.
Documents Required to Apply for CGHS Online Appointment
Find out the list of documents necessary to apply online for the CGHS Online Appointment.
For Job Holders
- Residential proof
- Proof of stay of dependency
- Proof of the age of the son
- In the case of a disabled son, you have to submit the disability certificate of your son.
- The above-mentioned documents are needed.
- The CGHS card has to be surrendered.
- Attach a copy of the last payslip or certificate.
- For the non-renewable card, the participant needs the s to the cut demand draft.
Details about Dependency Criteria
- Bachelor son till 25 years of age.
- Dependent single/widowed/divorced/separated daughters and sisters.
- Young brothers are considered dependent on the Government employee only if they normally inhabit with him and his income is less than 9000/- per month.
- This norm does not pertain to a spouse and disabled son irrespective of age.
How to Book Appointment for CGHS Online
Let us see the online process to book appointment online for CGHS, as shown below.
- First, visit the official website of the central government health scheme department https://cghs.nic.in/odas
- Now, enter your Beneficiary ID number and you have to create an OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- By entering OTP, you have to tap on ‘Proceed’.
- Now the personal details of your will be displayed on the screen. If it is your details then click on ‘proceed’.
- Now for the booking process, you have to select your city, type of the specialist you like to prefer, the dispenser and the doctor’s name.
- Next, you have to click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- A date calendar will be provided where you can see the available dates of your preferable doctor.
- After that, you can choose the slot.
- Now tap on the ‘Proceed to Book Appointment’ to show all the details about your appointment.
- After checking your appointment, click on ‘Confirm Book Appointment’. If you wish to print out the slip, you can. Even an SMS will be also sent to your number to confirm the booking.
CGHS Appointment Booking Registration Form Filling Process
- First, you have to visit the official website of the central government
- The Home page will arrive in front of you.
- In the second step, you have to click on the option ‘Download’ which is on the top of the portal.
- The plastic card’s Application Form will be disclosed here.
- In the third step, tap on the option of PDF of ‘New Plastic Card’, and the application form will be opened.
- In the fourth step, click on the ‘CGHS scheme’.
- Here you need to write your name or the applicant’s name, your category, your present pay, past pay and the pay scale, and the basic pension of the inheritor.
- In the fifth step, write your official address and Residential Address, the mobile number, email id, and date of super Annulation of you or the applicant.
- Here, the inheritor will determine whether he is contingent or not.
- In the sixth step, you or the participant have to provide the deputation details if fundamental and switch to the following column. Attain all the details of your family and the details of the dependant dwelling with you or the participant.
- In the seventh step, you need to attach the passport size photographs of all family members.
- In the eighth step, your signature is needed that you are agreeing with all terms and conditions.
Finally, all the processes will be done.
How to Login on CGHS Portal Online
- All the interested candidates can Login on the CGHS Portal launched by the Central Government of India.
- Click Here to get directly redirected to the Login Page of the Official Portal of CGHS.
CGHS Online Appointment Helpline Number
- All the interested and eligible applicants can dial the helpline number 1800 208 8900 in case of any queries regarding the CGHS Scheme.
- Click Here to find the contact numbers of all the states regarding the CGHS.
2 thoughts on “CGHS Online Appointment Booking 2021, Registration, Login, Helpline No. @cghs.nic.in”
Karen cole paper LLC
The system of taking On Line Appointment for dispensary has been made very difficult. It should be simple so that everyone can take appointment easily.
Comments are closed.