The KCR government in Telangana has launched Dalit Bandhu Telangana Scheme in the state. The main objective of the Dalitha Bandhu Scheme is to uplift the lives of the Dalits in the state. Moreover, the Chief Minister has released Rs 500 Crore for the Dalit Bandhu Pathakam in the state. However, the scheme will be implemented on a full scale as a pilot project in Huzurabad. It has also been announced that each household will get Rs 10 Lakh under this scheme.
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana
This article explains the online procedure for applying for the Dalitha Bandhu Scheme in the Telangana State, Highlights, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Requried, Online Application Form, and Checklist of Dalitha Bandhu Telangana State 2021.
Highlights of Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme
Let us see the highlights and features of the Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme launched by the Telangana State for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the state.
- The government has launched this scheme to give helping hands to Dalits in the Telangana State.
- On a pilot basis, the government will get implemented in the Huzurabad constituency.
- The state government has already been allotted Rs 500 Crore to implement this scheme on an urgent basis.
- Under this scheme, the government provides Rs 10 Lakh for the eligible beneficiaries for starting their entrepreneurial activities.
- It is to be noted that the amount given to the beneficiaries is not a loan, and there is no need to repay the loan amount to the government.
- The priority will be given to the beneficiaries who are the poorest in the Dalit Community.
- Moreover, the government will provide reservations for Dalits in issuing licenses for wine shops, medical shops, fertilizer shops, rice mills, etc.
- Besides the financial assistance, the government plans to permanently create a corpus called the Dalit Security Fund to support the beneficiary in the event of any adversities.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Dalitha Bandhu
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to qualify for the Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme.
- Only the Dalit families in the state are eligible for the TS Dalitha Bandhu Scheme.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Telangana State.
- Candidates should belong to the BPL families in the state to get eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required for TS Dalitha Bandhu Scheme
Find out the list of documents required for the Dalitha Bandhu Scheme in the Telangana State.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
How to Apply for Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Pathakam
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Pathakam, as shown below.
- As mentioned above, the government will implement this scheme on a pilot basis in the Huzurabad Constituency.
- In this instance, the government has not launched any official portal for the Dalitha Bandhu Scheme.
- Moreover, it is also expected that the process will be offline based on the survey done by the government officials to select the beneficiaries for the scheme.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the Dalitha Bandhu Scheme.
Dalitha Bandhu Online Application Form
- It is so because the scheme will start only in Huzurabad as a pilot basis.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the online application procedure or the official portal to apply for the TS Dalitha Bandhu Scheme.
Check List of Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Pathakam 2021
Let us find out the Check List of the Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme of the Telangana Government.
- It is known that the scheme has been very recently announced by the TS Government for the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- However, in this instance, the beneficiaries have not received the amount and the beneficiaries can check the list once the amount is sanctioned to the eligibile candidates.
The interested applicants should visit the Telangana State Government Official Portal and apply for the Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme.