Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Team Gyankunj
E Kharid Haryana is an online portal that was started keeping in mind the farmers. It was started by the Haryana government in 2016. Its main aim is towards bringing out collaboration between the farmers and brokers, traders, and to make things simple between them. The framework during the launching of the portal was done by Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan and Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khatta in September 2016.
The farmers who want to sell their crops now need not go physically from place to place searching for markers, merchants, traders, etc. The old method which was offline is now replaced by the online method. In the online method, farmers can now search the farmer record of the rabi or Kharif season by logging in to their account on eharid.haryana.gov.in. The farmers can also change the schedule number and make changes to the registration number, mobile number in case of any mistakes or changes taking place.
E Kharid Haryana Schedule
This article explains the complete details about the E Kharid Haryana Schedule 2021, Highlights of e Kharid Haryana Portal, Step by Step Guide for Farmer Registration, Procedure to Search the Records Online, and Login on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Handicap Certificate Online Registration
Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Registration
Highlights of e Kharid Haryana Portal
Let us see the highlights and features of e Kharid Haryana Portal, as shown below.
- It was started by the Haryana government. It was launched under the State Government Scheme Sarkari Yojana.
- It was started in 2016.
- The beneficiary is the farmer of the Haryana state. The portal was created especially for the farmers and their needs. It was created to connect the farmers to others easily.
- The mode of registration is online. The entire process is online. It was done to eliminate the physical strain and difficulty faced by farmers.
- The official website is the www.ekharid.haryana.gov.in
Associated members with the E Kharid portal.
- Market Committees
- Government organizations
- Commission Agents
- Getting agency/ purchasers.
Benefits of e Kharid portal
Let us see the benefits and advantages of the e Kharid Portal online, as shown below.
- Because the portal was created just for farmers, it is extremely user-friendly. Through the site, farmers can take advantage of all of the benefits available to them.
- The official board of Agricultural Marketing raises the premium paid to farmers and expedites the purchasing process for customers, according to the organization.
- Farmers in Haryana can sell their crops directly through the kharid portal, which is accessible over the internet.
- When purchasing through the site, there are no additional agents or middlemen to contend with. The farmers will no longer be required to pay any commissions, as they were previously required to do. The harvest purchasing procedure will be significantly less complicated if no agents or brokers are involved.
- Farmers can sell their harvests at any stage of the process that they choose. There are no rules in the traditional sense. Consequently, even a tiny amount of study into the demand for crops will assist farmers in increasing the price of their crops. The farmers will reap enormous benefits as a result of this.
- Quality administration, storage, and logistics are all effectively controlled because the portal is directly connected to the government.
- The portal contains all of the legal information about the people who live in the state of Haryana.
E Kharid Haryana Online Farmer Registration Process
Let us see the online farmer registration process on the E Kharid Haryana Portal, as shown below.
- Open the official website of the Haryana government, which was created specifically for farmers. The official website for the department is www.ekharid.haryana.gov.in. The link to register as a farmer can be found in YOU. When you click on it, a form appears in front of you.
- You’ll need to fill in the blanks with the necessary information. Personal information such as the aadhaar number, farmer number, mobile number, email id, gender, and date of birth are included in this category.
- Now, upload the photo of your identification as well as a passport-sized photo.
- Now, indicate whether you own land or whether you do not own land.
- If you have a Kisan credit card, enter the card number; otherwise, select the no option.
- It is now necessary for you to enter your bank information.
- Upload a copy of the first page of the passbook at this point. Now, enter the seeding information, including the harvest date, the year of harvest, the area, and the fort number.
- Then click on “submit” and print it out as an acknowledgment of your submission.