As welfare allowance of the Central Government, the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities has enforced a UDID (Unique Disability Identity Card) for individuals of being disabilities. The Government has adopted several criteria to ensure the liberties of the challenged civilization and assure their total alliance in the community. Every legal resident under the Constitution of India has equal privileges to obtain profit from other and the benefits of Government schemes, irrespective of the capacity of the beneficiary.
The primary objective of the project of the UDID card is to provide all the advantages of Government schemes and services and empowerment to the physically challenged and disabled person. The UDID means a Unique Identification ID number for those people. An entire database for those persons is made to clarify through this card.
Handicap Certificate Online
This article explains the complete details about the Handicap Certificate Online, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for UDID Card, Procedure to Download the Disability Card Online, and the Login Procedure Online on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria For UDID Card
According to the Department of Empowerment of Person with Disabilities, there are a few criteria to apply for the UDID Card online.
- Low vision
- Hearing disorder
- Mental Illness
- Cerebral Palsy
- Locomotors disability
Documents Required to Apply for Disability Card
If the applicant is willing to go for an offline process, then the applicant must attach all the important required documents with the application form. And if the applicant is willing to do online registration. Then they must upload the clean photocopy to the online portal.
- As identity proof, the applicant needs to submit an Aadhaar card or Voter ID card or Pan Card, or Driving license.
- As residential proof, the applicant needs to submit an Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Property Tax proof / State Domicile, etc.
- They need to provide the entire personal information along with phone number and address.
- A government-issued disability certificate.
- Employment status proof.
- Passport size color photo.
Benefits Of UDID Disability Card
- First of all, the UDID card is a safe documentary of a disabled person where the details of that person are recorded.
- The person doesn’t need to carry a file of documents at any place. As the UDID card is just enough to show their details information. The card is recorded with all the personal information and abilities of that person.
- With this UDID card, the person can be helped physically and monetary in both ways.
- The monetary and physical advantages can be availed by the person from the village, block to the national level smoothly.
- For the government, it’s one of the fastest mediums to calculate the numbers of those physically challenged people under medical benefits.
- The online portal has given benefits for that person. As they don’t need to roam around the offices.
Online Registration Process Of UDID Disability Card, Apply Online
Let us see the procedure to apply online and online registration for applying UDID Card.
If you are going to know about the online process of applying for a UDID card, then this article is just for you. Follow the steps which are going to be asserted below.
- At first, visit the official website of UDID.
- A Home page will be shown to you. Where you need to click on the option ‘Register’.
- After pressing the option ‘Register’, an Application Form will be disclosed.
- Read all the instruction details carefully. Now start to fill-up the form.
- Write your first name, middle name and last name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, valid mobile number, email Id, Mark of identification, category, blood group, marital status whether you’re married or not, relationships with the Person with Disability, guardian’s name, and number.
- Attach a photo in the below box.
- Next upload the photo of your signature or thumb sign.
- Now it’s time to fill up the Address Details. Write the name of the street, village, pin code, district, state, and upload the photocopy of any residential proof. Press on the option ‘Next’.
- Provide your educational details in this column.
- After giving all the personal details, you need to tap on ‘Submit’. All the given information will be sent to the CMO office for medical verification.
- Next to them, the Medical Department will appoint a specialist for the final assessment.
- When the specialist will grant that the person is disabled or not. Then the Medical Board again will start verifying the percentage of disability.
- Therefore they finally will go forward to make the UDID card for you.
- When the UDID card will be ready. Bu post you can get your card at home.
Login Procedure of UDID Swalambancard Official Portal
Let us check the procedure to download the disability card online on the official portal.
- Go to the Official Website and Login on the portal using your login credentials like Enrolment Number / UDID Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
- On the dashboard, the applicants can download the UDID Card online.